Two shocks and a horror scene

Meanwhile back in the outlands.
"When I find that treacherous little monster, I'll use her pelt for a bed!"
The caves were filled with utter chaos as Hasari's mother was shrieking orders to everyone.
Some of the lionesses who Hasari's mother had it in for were trying their hardest to stay out of her way.
A lion ran into the den and approached the lioness.
"Boss, Mauagi and Kuuma as well as Hasari and Kovu are gone," he said.
"ARE YOU SEEING THEM HERE? I THINK NOT, SO OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE GONE!" she shrieked.
Her voice was so loud, several termites flew out of the mounds in which they lived.
The lion whose name was Kimya, bowed to the lioness and walked away.
She then turned to her one of her most trusted warriors.
"There has been a change of plans, I want you to listen to what I say carefully,"
"Anything for you boss,"

The Pride Lands.
"We're almost at Pride Rock, just hang in there Kovu," said Hasari.
Kovu groaned painfully. The wounds he had suffered were intense and walking proved to be rather difficult.
They finally reached the steps leading to Pride Rock. They helped Kovu up and when he reached the platform, he collapsed.
"KOVU!"
Their heads turned and they saw Kiara, Simba, Nala, Diana, Burnt Ebony, Vitani, Marisa and eighteen pride members come out of the den.
"Kiara, before you jump to conclusions, let me explain," said Hasari.
Kiara laughed bitterly.
"Okay Hasari, explain why is Kovu looking like that, and explain why are these two lions are on my territory and explain what the hell are you doing here after you were banished!" That last word was said with so much venom, Kovu flinched.
Hasari walked up to Kiara and bowed.
"I don't want trouble Kiara please hear me out," she said pleadingly.
"I'm listening!" she snapped.
"Yes we're all listening Hasari, why not tell everyone the truth," said an evil voice.
All heads turned around and the sight left them dumbstruck.
No one said a word, they couldn't.
Not when their worst enemy was standing right in front of them.
Simba and Nala stood in front of Kiara, who was terrified.
One word escaped Simba's mouth when he turned to face the newcomer.
Zira.