35~ Peaceful

To be honest, this 'cabin getaway' has been a super fun experience, so far. Just, being off the grid, being with my favourite people, just having fun. It probably would've been more fun if it was in the summer, though. Just because the lake is frozen, and we would've been able to go swimming in the lake. But the views on the frozen lake are nice.

It's just been fun. No parents, no gang trouble, no school, just peacefulness.

I guess that's what we really needed-a get away. To get our thoughts in line. Just... we needed it.

"Blair," Charlie started,

"I think I like someone."

My head shot towards her as she continued speaking,

"But I can't have him, and it's bad that I like this person to begin with. But I've liked him for years, and now those feelings are becoming intense. Like, extremely intense, and o can't even comprehend it."

She eventually stopped rambling and I was able to speak,

"Charlie, I'm not really the person to talk to about this stuff..."

"No, you're not. But in this situation, you are." She stated.

She likes Kade, doesn't she?

"You like Ka-," she cut me off,

"I have for years. I don't know why he hasn't seen it."

I shrugged,

"Guys are often oblivious to that kind of thing."

"Wait," she started,

"You're not mad?"

I shook my head,

"No, once you have strong feelings for someone, they don't just disappear."

She let out a sigh of relief,

"I thought that you'd be pissed."

I chuckled and shook my head,

"No."

~~~

"Anyone else wanna go into the hot tub?" Lola called throughout our cabin.

"I'll come." Alexa and Courtney stated.

"Alright. Blair, you're coming, too." Lola stated, grabbing my forearm and pulling me off of the couch.

"I really would rather stay in here-," I tried to argue, but Lola was not having any of it,

"Nope, go to your room and put your suit on."

I groaned as Charlie then took Lola's place and grabbed my forearm before dragging me up the stairs.

"Can we even fit six girls in the hot tub?" I questioned.

Charlie nodded,

"Yep. We'll all just sit on the seats along the side."

"Okay, then..." I trailed off, as we made it to our room.

She walked over to her duffle bag where she had set her suit when we came back from the mall-then grabbed it and waddled out of our room and to the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes, before walking over to my bag and grabbing my bikini.

I'm pretty stoked about wearing it, but I just don't feel like going outside and going into the hot tub, y'know?

Charlie came back, happily spinning around in her suit.

"It looks great." I stated.

She smiled at me and nodded as I walked out into the hallway, and into the bathroom.