46~ Stopping

I felt him nod his head, and we both let go. Jamie turned around.

I noticed Dylan try to come towards me, but my mother grabbed hold of the hood on his hoodie-stopping him.

Everyone grabbed hold of their kids. Uncle Noah and Aunt Lilli. Uncle Darren and Aunt Luna. Uncle Kyle and Aunt Maddie. They all stood at the entrance to the living room.

Am I a threat now?

I saw Jamie take a small step back, and I glanced at him. He's scared...

Let's just get him out of here.

I grabbed hold of his hand and rushed him out of the kitchen. Through the buffet and pantry hall, and over to the front door.

He opened it up and turned around to look at me,

"Text me."

I nodded and he quickly walked away. I closed the door behind him.

Oh boy... here we go.

My feet spun me around and I faced my family.

Lynne, I met her eyes first. She fought against her fathers grip on her shoulder and she rushed towards me.

She engulfed me into a hug, then whispered,

"I missed you."

I hugged back as I saw Myles fight against his mom's grip on him. Once he was free, he rushed towards me too.

They did miss me... but I'm not a big fan of all the hugging.

Landon and Nathan did the same, rushing towards me. As well as Mackenzie. All I know is that this hug needs to end soon or I'm gonna end up throwing some fists.

A few moments passed before we all let go, and I met eyes with Dylan. He fought against my mothers grip and rushed over to me,

"Blair..."

He pulled me into a hug, and I hugged back. This was one hug I could handle.

After a few moments, we pulled away. All of the children moved closer to the right of me. Near the dining room.

I moved my glance to the adults of the family.

Their faces went from cold and angry to soft and sorry within two seconds. Aunt Lilli spoke up,

"Kid... what happened?"

I sucked in a quick breath of air, then looked towards the kids of them family. Then back to Aunt Lilli.

She nodded,

"You can tell all of us."

I shrugged,

"A fight."

"You got in a fight?" Uncle Darren and my dad asked at the same time.

I nodded,

"A few..."

"Blair..." Uncle Noah trailed off,

"Where did you go?"

"All over the place." I answered.

"With who?" Landon cut in.

"Twelve other people." I replied.

"Was the Coleman boy one of them?" My dad asked. He recognized Jamie from the mall...

"Coleman boy?" Uncle Darren asked.

I looked down at my feet as I felt their hard stares burning holes into my skull,

"Yes, he was."