42~ Past

Roughly 16 years ago
Kaytlyn's POV...

______________

I had stayed at my house last night, since I've been with Hunter for the past week or so.

We didn't see much of each other throughout each day at university. The staff was so strict on boys and girls visiting each other, especially since girls had specific halls for their rooms and the same for boys, practically in a whole other area of the different buildings combined to make one, large school. Although, like we had planned before, we tried to stay at our house as much as we possibly could. By law, we had to have a dorm room, and it was really helpful for late nights when we were too tired to head home, or up late studying, or a class time got moved to be earlier the next morning. Doesn't matter what it was, having a room there was helpful.

At university, when it was night, that was when everyone was the most strict. And we all had different class times, and different schedules. So seeing each other was pretty rare. Besides who we were roomed with.

Usually the college just puts two people together who have similar classes. Even the same ones, if possible. But I'm almost one hundred percent certain that every year out of the four we were there, my parents pulled some strings and made it possible for all of us to be roomed with each other.

Every year Hunter, Noah and Kyle were roomed together. Every year I was with Lilli. Although, our third year, we were asked if it would be okay if two girls came and roomed with us. One was named Luna, super nice. One was named Maddie, also super nice. We let them.

By the fourth year, Kyle had been taking an interest into Maddie. And when Darren came to visit us every so often, I could just see him slightly taking an interest into Luna.

I'm almost certain that they're gonna work out.

Even though we've been out of university for a few months, it's still crazy to me that we even completed it. It felt like no time at all!

My morning thoughts were continuing on, until I got a tight feeling in my throat, my cheeks began watering and it was if my stomach flipped itself around.

Fun, let's get fucking sick.

I hopped out of bed and rushed into my bathroom, quickly getting to my toilet and throwing the lid open.

Emptying my insides.

I hate this, guess I caught some cold or something.

Once I was practically completely emptied out, I flushed the toilet, and guided myself up.

Slowly... don't wanna be passing out...

I stood straight up and walked a few steps to my mirror.

Ew, I'm as pale as ever. A colour somewhere between white and green. Gross.

I turned my tap on and splashed some cold water on my face, but when I looked back up to the mirror I literally looked the same-no better.

Nice... I got it good this time.

With my loose, sweatpants sitting comfortably on my waist and my spaghetti straps on my tank top slightly falling down my arm, I walked out of my bathroom and back over to my bed before collapsing into my sheets.

Let's just go sleepy-bye for a bit longer.

Just a little bit, though.

~~~

"Kate?" A voice called through my door with three quick knocks, waking me up.

I rolled over to grab my phone and check the time.