3~ Angry

"Well if you used your head, than you might do better. I'm disappointed." My mother scolded me.

I frowned and let out a huff, but I wasn't about to argue-it would make this situation ten times worse.

So, instead of flipping out, I walked right out of the kitchen, through the buffet and pantry hallway and right to the bottom of the stairs. Then, I rushed up our spiral staircase.

Our house layout is... odd. I guess. (Blueprint Below)

All three of the bedrooms have their own bathrooms

All three of the bedrooms have their own bathrooms. Each of the bathrooms have another doorway in them leading to closets.

My room on the official blue print of our house is BEDRM 2. Dylan has the bigger room.

I walked straight through the Game Room and right to my door. I punched in my passcode, since I locked it earlier. And then once I heard the 'click' of the lock unlocking, I walked in.

My hands closed the door behind me and locked it. I sighed.

Why is my mother so hard on me? I try my best...

Me and Dylan had gone outside for a swim, and our mother was vacuuming inside.

I guess when she was vacuuming my room, she found my most recent report card-which is from the beginning of June. Then she flipped out on me because, well first of all, I lied about not getting one. And secondly because I did so bad.

But, of course I got a ninety six in Phys.Ed. And-I guess I'm just a naturally good student in World History. I got a ninety.

Besides those two classes, I got, like, late sixties in everything. It wasn't good enough for my mother.

Every year since grade six I've been hiding my report cards. But, on ones that I need a parent signature, I forge it.

Like I have mentioned before, I'm not worried about the law. Hell, it doesn't matter to me.

But my mother noticed that too, and she flipped out on me. So now I'm in my room.

I walked over to my bed and flopped down. Just staring up and the ceiling.

Once my dad gets home... all hell will break loose. He'll be just as pissed at me.

My mother, my dad, Uncle Noah, and Aunt Lilli all own Apple, now. Since my grandparents retired. But they still... watch closely to how things run. Especially since my parents and Aunt and Uncle refuse to leave Michigan.

But, on the side-my dad is a mechanic and my mother is a nurse. Aunt Lilli is a Lawyer for small cases while Uncle Noah is a mechanic-just as my dad. Except he specializes in luxury cars while my uncle specializes in old cars.

Pays well too. So my family is damn loaded. More than when they were teenagers.

So they all like spoiling us kids. I don't... I don't wanna say I don't like it-but it can get annoying.