31~ Say

"In a second." I replied, then they all scurried away and up the stairs.

"Is everything okay?" My father asked me.

I immediately looked at him, my eyes obviously had a hint of coldness in them,

"What do you think?"

"Well, something is bothering you, so quit attention seeking and tell us." My mother stated, clearly frustrated with me.

"Why are you planning on moving us?" I asked, keeping my eyes on my dad.

They all froze a bit-indication of a lie coming.

"Well, it would be good for a fresh start. I think you kids could really use one." Uncle Darren answered.

I kept my eyes on my father as he nodded, agreeing with him,

"Yeah, it would be nice to get a new house, new neighbourhood-,"

"Yeah, what's another reason into moving?" I interrupted.

All the parents glanced at each other, that was until Aunt Luna spoke up,

"At a new school, there's many more sports opportunities."

They all nodded in agreement.

Now it's my time to shine...

"Or are you guys just afraid that the Pythons will go after us?" I asked.

The room went dead silent. They all stared at me-bewildered.

"Or, they might go after you guys again. You never know how unresolved problems will end." I continued.

Nobody dared to even move a muscle.

I smirked inside of my head, before standing up,

"I know everything, about what happened. Right now I'm looking at criminals from The Blue Bloods."

I rushed over to the stairs, and quickly trotted up them.

All of the kids were in the game room, but I rushed through and into my bedroom.

Behind me, I slammed my door shut.

I glanced at my clock, seven thirty two...

My legs lead me over to my window. Let's get outta here...

~~~

"All of our parents know?" Colton asked us.

We all nodded.

"Good, now what's the plan?" Kade questioned.

"Plan for what?" Colton wondered.

"Right now? Will we go home? Will we stay at the lot?" He listed.

"We will all head home at some point tonight-just let's wait until things die down at our houses."

We all nodded in agreement, then Kade spoke to me,

"Blair, how'd it go in your house? The Blue Bloods leader is your uncle."

I shrugged,

"Nobody even said anything, the room went dead silent."

"Same, in my house." Jamie stated.

"My family flipped their shit, and I had to make it out of there or I was about to be shot at." Alexa explained.

"My family didn't say much until I left, my dad started yellin'." Colton told us.

Then we all glanced at Charlie, who hadn't yet explained how it went-in fact-she hasn't even said anything. Matter of fact! She hasn't lifted her head.

"Charlie?" Colton said.

She flinched when he said her name. Something happened. That obviously caused her physical pain, if she flinched like that.

We were all sitting against the lot wall, she was sitting to the right of me-no one else beside her. The line went Charlie, me, Kade, Colton, Jamie and Alexa.

I put my hand on her shoulder, and she flinched again.

I scooted down to a lower height, so I was able to see her face.

"Charlie..." I trailed off.

She had tears forming in her eyes, and her cheek was bright red.

"My," she started, everyone paying attention very closely,

"My mom hit me."

Alexa, Jamie and Colton moved over to us, forming a circle.

We all didn't know what to say, it was rarely ever awkward silence between everyone. Right now, it was as awkward as it could get. But we were all feeling the same thing-sympathy for Charlie.

I moved my hand from her shoulder down to her hand, and I interlocked my fingers with hers. Then, giving it a light squeeze, letting her know that I felt sorry.

Alexa did the same thing.

"Charlie..." Kade started,

"Is that all that happened?"

She shrugged her shoulders,

"Pretty much, other than getting scolded."

We all moved out focus to the ground of the lot, just as I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket.

I took it out and looked at the caller ID.

'Dylan' it read. What does he want?

"One second." I told everyone just above a whisper.

I quickly jumped up and walked closer to the entrance/exit.

Then I answered,

"Yo."

"Blair, you gotta get home now." He stated.

"Wh-no. I'm busy." I told him.

"Mom and Dad are flipping their shit, I swear someone's gonna end up in a casket." He explained.

"Dyl, what's exactly going on?" I asked him.

"The whole family is still here, but the adults are yelling and it's getting-like-dangerous. All of us kids are staying in my room." He told me.

Are they threatening his life? No...

"Dylan, make sure you all stay in your room until it dies down. If you send someone out, send Lynne or Mackenzie." I demanded.

"Okay, will you be coming back soon?" He asked, calming down a bit.

"Yes, I'm coming in a few." I said, glancing at my crew-who was already looking at me.

"Okay." He said, then the line went dead.

"Is everything okay?" Jamie called over to me.

I shook my head and jogged over to them,

"My family is scaring the shit out of my brother and cousins-I gotta head back."

Then I spun around and began jogging towards the entrance/exit once again, then Colton called out to me,

"If your family tries to lay a hand on you, call one of us. That'll be the end of us being in Michigan."

I glanced behind me at everyone once more, before making my way home.

~~~

"How is it?" Landon asked as Mackenzie came back in Dylan's room.

She sighed and looked at us,

"They're talking about Blair."

Everyone looked at me as I sat on the floor below Dylan's window, then Lynne spoke up,

"Blair, what did you do?"

I looked up and looked at everyone. Lynne... Mackenzie... Landon... Nathaniel... Myles... Dylan...

"A lot." I stated,

"But I can't say what."

_______________________________