It All Starts To Come Out

Chapter 10: It All Starts To Come Out

It is now the start of October and Keith and Isabella’s relationship was a rollercoaster ride. They had their ups and downs, and most times their downs were really bad. It usually resulted in Keith hitting Isabella. Which she did not like one bit, but who would though.

She the first time Isabella forgave Keith he has hit her at least two good times. Like the Isabella swore that she would not be with him again, and that their relationship was finally over. Which that resulted in more hits and low blows from Keith to where he would call her degrading names.

After all of that was said and down it would seem like they would take a break and Keith would be right back and her dorm on his knees begging Isabella to stay with him, and that he was sorry and that he did not mean any of it. He did not mean what he said and that he was sorry that he ever laid a hand on her. He said that he was going to get help and that he was not going to harm her again.

Like always Isabella forgives him and takes him back and cries herself to sleep at night because now she was fully in love with Keith and no matter what he really did to her she felt like she was just going to keep going back to him. This was a never ending cycle for Isabella and she was tired of it. Deep down she wanted to believe Keith and in ways try to help him, but to no avail he was a lost cause.

Isabella tried to hide the bruises on her face, arms, legs ; every place that Keith hit her in basically. She thought that she had it all under control. With making sure that she had enough make up, and always double checking to make sure that all the bruises and marks were covered up so no one could see.

Everything was going good until one day she thought that her roommates were gone and were out for the night, and Isabella decided to put on some shorts and a tank top and lounge around the apartment. She was watching tv and soon fell asleep. Her friends soon came home and woke her up with that they both saw all the bruises that were on Isabella’s body.

They wanted to know why she had all the bruises and how she got them. They wanted answers.

“Hey Isabella wake up”

“Oh hey what’s up guys”

“Nothing you must have fell alseep”

“Oh yeah sorry did you guys want to watch tv or something”

Isabella was making her way off the couch

“No you’re good you can stay there Izzy”

“Oh ok then, why are yall looking at me funny. She saw there eyes roam over the bruises on her body, and she soon realized that she forgot to cover up

“Shit” Isabell cursed under her breath

“Um I’ll just go change, sorry guys” Isabella tried to get up, but both girls stopped her.

“No wait we want to talk Izzy”

“About what?”