Bon Fire Expectations

Chapter 19: Bon Fire Expectations

Things were now going good for Isabella she was now sitting on her bed thinking about the events of this month. It was November and she was excited to go back home and to see her mom, and the rest of her family. Isabella was excited for Thanksgiving, but her and her friends were really pumped up for the Thanksgiving celebration that the university were throwing for the students before everyone went off on their break. The celebration was were more like a big bon fire that was going to be in the middle of the campus, and along with that there were going to be games, karaoke, and dancing. Isabella and her friends just knew that they were going to have a blast.

One thing that Isabella knew was that she hoped that she did not see Keith because she knew that was not going to be fun. Even though seeing him might damper it for a while she knew that it was not and she was not by any means going to have Keith ruin her night.

She was soon pulled out of her thoughts as her friends Jordan and Lauren came in to her room.

“Hey Izzy”

“Hey guys whats up?”

“Oh nothing, so do you know what you are going to wear to the bon fire?

“I don’t know, but I was thinking jeans, a tank, and a cardigan. Nothing special just comfortable. What about you Jordan?”

“Not sure yet, but I know that it has to be cute”

“Girl you crazy” Lauren started laughing

All that girls started laughing and then went into a fit of shrieks about how excited they were for the bon fire.

***********Keith’s POV*************

Man I was sitting down in my room thinking about the bon fire that was coming up. I know that Isabella was going because I knew that her friends were going so of course she was.

I knew that this was going to be my big shot at trying to get her back. I had to stop with all the contact and give her a little space. Hopefully after all of that she will really realize how much she loved me and how special we were together because I know that I had time to relfect and see that much. I just know that when I tell her my feelings and stuff that she will want to come back to me and would want to get back together with me.

I also know that her friends were finally happy that we were through and probably saying nasty stuff about me, and hopefully all that stuff that they say won’t stop her decision to her choosing to get back with me, but so I know that I will have to put her in her place. Also that if she says no that I will not take that as a choice and that if by the end of the night we are not together I am going out with a bang.

**********************************************************************************************

Well I hope you guys like this chapter. I know two POVs in one chapter. I was thinking why not put two and give yall something because I have not posted in a while. Well If you guys really liked this comment and vote I would reall appreciate it.

Thanks and love you all :) <3