The Party

Chapter 2: The Party

As Isabella and her friends made their way back to their dorms they kept talking about how excited they were. Once they got to their room they all dispersed into their rooms trying to find the perfect outfit for tomorrow. Isabella was looking through her closet and she out the perfect top which was a beige sparkly halter top. Choosing the top was easy, but now it came down to figuring out if she wanted to wear shorts or a skirt.

“Hey Jordan and Lauren do you guys think I should wear a skirt or shorts” Isabella yelled.

“ Um it depends on how they look with what top you have.”Lauren stated

“Ok can you guys come here really quick and help me decided”

As the girls made their way into Isabella’s room. Isabella was deciding on whether to go with the denim skirt or the white mini skirt that she had.

“Oh those are both cute, and I love the shirt, but I would have to go with the denim shorts.” Jordan stated while looking through both the options.

“Yeah I like the shorts too” Lauren stated.

“Okay thanks, well have y’all picked out what your gonna wear tomorrow”

“ Yeah I’m gonna wear my black skirt, so it show off my legs, and peuple spaghetti strapped tank top. Lauren said as she stated smiling feeling proud of what she picked out.

“ Oh that sounds sexy” Isabella said with a playful smile on her face.

“ What about you Jordan?” Isabella asked while both girls turned their attention to her.

“ No not yet, but I know it will but cute, I have two choices though either my pink tank top and shorts or my purple crop top and my tight high waisted pants.”

“ Oh okay cool either way we all gonna be looking hot and good” Lauren laughed.

Isabella started laughing and the girls joined in. They all continued talking about how it was going to be the best party ever. Isabella just couldn’t wait.

********************************************************************************************************

It was now time for the party and the girls were all making their way up to the fraternity house. There were a lot of people there and many more were making their way into the house. Isabella was really ecstatic about the party and she couldn’t wait to see Keith. Deep down she knew she had a little crush on him since she first laid eyes on him, and she liked him, but didn’t want her friends to know because she knew they would just nag her about it and she didn’t want that.

As they made their way in the house they could hear the loud music playing Rihanna’s rude boy. Once they hit the door all of the girls went their own way. Isabella made her way into the kitchen to get something to drink. Isabella soon got  dosa and went back into the living room. There were no seats so all she could do was stand against the wall. A couple of guys try to flirt and hit on her, but she was not really interested in them. In all honesty she was looking for Keith. She was scanning the room and she saw him their eyes locked, and they both smiled at each other. He was talking to someone, but soon ended the conversation and made his way over in Isabella’s direction.