Worried

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. I decided to do something different and do it from someone's POV. I hope it’s ok :). Also sorry it took a while to update. I know it was only a couple of weeks, but I feel like it has been forever lol. Well I hope you like this chapter it took a while to write.

Chapter 12: Worried

Jordan’s POV

Okay so last night was fun at the Halloween party. I thought I had a really cute costume, and my friends also did as well. I had a blast last night drinking and partying with everyone without a care in the world, and I know that my friend Izzy was happy about it. She told me that her and her boyfriend Keith were good and that he had stopped hitting her, and I was happy that she was happy. At least I was trying to act like that, but deep down inside I knew that he was probably more than likely going to hit her again.

I was hoping when he did it would not be big and that it would enough for Izzy to realize that she doesn’t need him, and all the abuse that he was giving her.

Well I woke up the next morning groggy as hell and had a bad headache which was probably from all the drinking that I did last night. I got up and headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water and took a tylenol and hoped for the best with my headache. I got myself a bowl of cereal and sat down to eat it and Lauren walked out of her room.

“Morning Lauren”

“Morning hey do you have---”

“These” Jordan said cutting Lauren off and showing her the bottle of tylenol in her hand

“Yeah thank jesus you had something. I checked everywhere in my room and nothing not even a bottle of aspirin”

“So did you have fun last night?”

“Yeah I had a great time how bout yourself girly?”

“Yeah I just wish I didn’t drink as much”

“I know how you feel”

“Yeah so have you heard from Izzy?”

“No have you?”

“No is she in her room?”

“I don’t know” I said as I made my way to her room

“Hey Izzy you there” “ I say knocking on the door, but no answer.

“Maybe she is still at the frat house with Keith. She might have stayed the night”

“Yeah I’ll just call later”

So for the rest of the day was good, but I did not hear from Izzy once and I was starting to worry about her.I called her phone at least three times and no answer. I know that she was probably still at the frat house, but with if someone happened to her. What if Keith got mad at her again and starting hitting her again. It was a lot of what ifs and I was only hoping for the best.