I'm Not Backing Down

Chapter 17: I’m Not Backing Down

Keith's POV:

I can’t believe how ungrateful she is. Isabella does not know how good she has it. I hope she knows that no one will ever love the way that I love her.

I don’t know why she upset and mad at me over this beating. It’s not like I haven’t done it to her before, and even then she forgave me for that. So why no does she want to stop talking to me and say that “it is over”. Please it is not over. It is never over until I say that it is over. She deserved what she got. Every beating I gave her she deserved it because she is always making me angry, so why not put her in her place right?

She deserved it all and I liked how I can always put her in her place. Makes me feel powerful and it lets me know that she is weak and that I am strong. That she can’t overpower me and that I can overpower her.

I don’t see why she isn’t replying back to my messages. I hit her one bad time and now she is boo-hooing around campus, but If she says one bad thing about me to anyone on this campus then she is going down and she will never be able to say another bad thing about me again, but I know that she isn’t because she is a good girl and she knows her place.

When Isabella messaged me finally and told me that she wanted to end things and “break up” I knew that she must have been upset and in her feelings.

But I know what I want and I want her and I am not going to stop until she is back with me, and I will stop at nothing and I mean nothing to get her back.

***************************************************************************************************

Okay guys so I know that this chapter is kinda short, but it's still a chapter right. LOL well anyways I thought you guys would like a different perspective, so why not do Keith's POV right.

Well I hope you guys liked it and like always I would love if you guys comment and vote for the chapter and all the others that I have done.

Love you all <3