Chapter 32: Underwar part 3: Final Battle Begin!

I had the character write his own part, so it's not the way I usually do it. Error sans is also "ESans" for simplicity. Also imagine Error Sans glitching. I also apologize.

~Nathan

As I arrived on the battlefield with the rest of the battalion, there were characters from all the different AU's fighting.

Nathan: So Sans, what is our approach here?

Sans: Hmm, go take care of Error Sans. I'll lead the rest of the group, but I need you on Error Sans because he's gonna be some trouble. Whatever you do, don't get killed.

Nathan: Yeah. I'll try.

This was a big fight, and everyone here is scary strong. I had to be careful considering this is my first legit fight where I'm trying to get killed.

Nathan: Hey you! Error Sans! 

He looked over at me, I got his focus, now I just had to kill him. He was, strange. As he walked around he glitched, blue strings floated by his hands, I need to watch those. I summoned my Tonfas, Ascending Dusk, and Descending Dawn, and powered up, revealing my Rift Aura.

ESans: Heh, that's cute.

Nathan: Uh oh this isn't good.

ESans: Do you know who I am?

Nathan: Uh no.

ESans: Well, too bad you'll never find out.

He smiled a sickening smile. I was gonna die, I could feel it.

ESans: Die.

Strings shot out towards me at a stupid speed. I phased out, barely.

ESans: You can't run, you will die here. And you will become. My. Puppet.

Nathan: I won't go down without trying, a lot of people are depending on me here. And, they really shouldn't. But they still believe in me. And that's why, I am, determined

ESans: Ha. That's funny.

I went Rift Full Eclipse, then froze.

ESans walked over to me and looked into my eyes. He lifted his hand, lifting me into the air. I struggled to escape from what I couldn't. Strings shot out towards me and pierce me, I screamed in pain. I felt the strings touching my very soul.

ESans: Looks like you're having a bad time. Those people who were depending on you sure are going to be disappointed. But you're gonna lie here and bleed out. Have fun!

Nathan: Screw you too.

I laid there and stared at the sky. I reached my arm out to the sky. Thinking of stuff, as I slowly bled out. Wait. Why am I bleeding out? I can heal myself.

I slowly healed myself and got back up. I teleport to Sans telling him how I got my ass royally kicked.

Sans: Kid, what happened? Where's Error?

Nathan: Turns out he's very strong and none of us are gonna beat him.

Sans: Hm. I don't know what to do then. Let's try to avoid Error, and take care of any other evil monsters out here. 

~3rd person (Where my writing begins :3)

Papyrus: Brother! I'm sensing something weird...

Sans: ... An anomally.

E͇r͌r᷊o̪r̵: H̥ḛh̎eͤh͖e̍h͐.̢.̥.͢ W̳e̋ľl̘,̓ w̑e͑l͡l͕,᷂ w̨e̱l̳l͋.ͮ.́.͇ Ẃh̽o̚ t̳h̴ȍuͦģhͣt̪ y᷉o̧u͡r̼ o͚w̜nͯ c̩r̤e̩a̗tͣi͂o͑n̖sͯ wͦo᷅u̲l͝d͆ t᷈u̟r̽n̑ o͓n᷃ y̸o̸u̟.᷂.̞.̭ În̰k̯?̼