Chapter 20: Sudden death run off election

~Caleb

Caleb: Christ that's a long name for a title.

So Ryuko's ass is being whipped. That's pretty sexy, ngl.

Ryuko: Caleb--! *smack* A little-- *smack* HELP?!

She say's as she get's belted some more.

Caleb: Hey, It's pretty hard dodging these things as well.

I say, effortlessly smacking and jumping out of the way of Gamagori's vines. Phaze out of the loop and have Kurama take over on the dodging for a bit.

~Kurama

Kurama: 'Dammit. This kid is only letting me use his body with only a tiny percentile of my power... He's good...'

I slice at some of the vines coming towards me. It cut's them and sends them flying the opposite direction. Ira and Ryuko seem to be having a conversation. 

Kurama: 'Good he's distracted!'

I instant transmission behind Ira, and reel our fist back.

C̷̛̛͖̜͕͑ḁ̶̼̪̑͋ͅl̷̠̝̲̗̄̓̀̍͒̇̂͌̍͠e̷̛͙̼̥̐̑̇̿̕b̸̩̱̬͕̰͖̒̽͌?̵̢̛͉̹͖̘̬̟͔͉͒͒̋͑͐̕͝͝: It's over now. Borrowed power.... GOD BLOW!

I punch Ira, but suddenly feel my consciousness pulled out of Caleb's body.

~Caleb

Caleb: IDIOT! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

I unleash my tendrils and grab Gamagori, and Ryuko. I then slam Gamagori into the stage, and set Ryuko down beside me carefully.

Caleb: Ryuko, I'm so sorry! I wasn't in control, and I would have let you fall off and-- What're you...?

She was staring at my black tendril, and for some reason had a blush on her face. I retracted it, and had some others hover just behind my back.

Ryuko: Got any more monsters your hiding?~

Caleb: *Sigh* Yeah... A lot...

I feel a couple other pairs of eyes stare down at me.

Kurama: 'Kid, I'm sensing a lot of lust. Good luck.'

Caleb: Wait--What?! Hey! I still need you're-- and he's gone. Great. Hey (Y/n)? Could I get a time skip?

(Y/n): Sure.

~̴̧̛̠͙̯͇̖͎T̴̡͈̲̭̥͕̅̎̕i̶̺͍̥̹͍̟͙̇̍̊̈́̓̅̏̀̕m̸͚̥͕̳̎̓̃͘͜ę̵͙̹͓̳̥̳̦̫̘̦͑͒̐͌̔͒̔ͅş̷̧̜̲̭̝̭͛̎̅ͅk̶̢̡̛̼̺̙̯̟͙͎̥̻̮͗̎̇̌̈́̀͒̂̓̾̉͑͘̚į̴̠̳̭̻̻̠̮̼̐͑̎͝ͅp̷͎̱̳̯͈͔͈̄͒̌

Okay, that's hella weird. Oh hey. I'm stopping Gamagori from committing suicide.

Satsuki: You beat me to it. I'm glad.

Caleb: Anything for you, sugar tits. Now get that nice ass back up there before anyone notices.

I see her face heat up as she just walks off into the-- fucking apparent mist.

Caleb: There's still students to discipline Gamagori. Lean from your mistake and strengthen your self. Your not worthy of death. So prove yourself worthy after surviving in this hellish world.

~Timeskip

Caleb: So that's probe regalia....

Senketsu: It feels like he's striping us down...