Chatper 44: Minecraftian Saga (2) Pillage! ... Right?

Arnold: So that's your story... I can't believe it.

Caleb: You think I do? And they don't want me to use my powers for a few days.

Arnold just grunted. I placed the last few blocks, and the outline of the wall was done.

Caleb: Tsk... Is he still alive?

Arnold: We're keeping an eye on him for now, yes.

Caleb: ... I was hoping to use all this wood for my house, but this will work as well.

~Some time later

Arnold: YOU REMODELED THE ENTIRE VILLAGE!

Caleb: Yeah, and?

Arnold: I-I... I have no words... But I thank you very much for the wall and guard towers.

Caleb: Don't mention it.

Arnold: The blacksmith should have something for you.

Caleb: Then I'll head over there.

After I had arrived at the black smith, I went in, and saw him working with a sword on the grind stone.

Caleb: Excuse me?

Blacksmith: Mm.

Caleb: Can I take whatever's in the chest?

Blacksmith: Mm.

Caleb: Okay, thank you.

I look in the chest and see 4 Obsidian, 2 Diamonds, a some Gold and Iron Ingots, a Golden Apple, a stick, and an Iron Chestplate and Sword.

Caleb: W-Woah... Thanks again, Mr. Blacksmith!

Blacksmith: Mm.

I walk out and towards the Library, and grab a random book, before heading back to where the original guard tower used to be. I see Cupa on sitting on some blocks.

Caleb: Ever fight?

Cupa: Of cour--

Caleb: With a sword?

Cupa: Eh?

I pull out a work bench and craft a golden sword before picking it up again. I hand the sword to Cupa. I put on my Iron Chestplate before starting to walk away--until I'm hit with an information download.

Caleb: ARGH!

Cupa: Caleb!

Caleb: Cupa, leave...

Cupa: But--

Caleb: I SAID LEAVE!

Cupa: I-I...

I accidentally send a burst of energy in all directions, knocking her back.

Caleb: C-Cupa! I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean--

She just looked at me with fear in her eyes before running away.

Caleb: I...

[Raid progress: 0%]

Caleb: Oh, god dammit.

I run towards the wall and jump over it.

Caleb: EVERYONE! CLOSE YOUR EYES!

I turn back to see everyone looking away.

Caleb: 'FIRE RELEASE: GREAT FIRE ANNIHILATION!'

~One spamy attack later

Pilliger: L... Long... Live... The Que--

*shank*

Caleb: The king. ...Long live the king.

Arnold: ... Okay, how.

Caleb: *sigh* You know what Arnold. Take care of Cupa for me.

I then run off into the forest.

Caleb: Yin, juging by what that Pillager said, I don't wanna go through all this mushroom kingdom bullshit trying to save a bunch of princess. Can you just take over my body and speed run me through this.

Y/n: Ohohoho! Finally! A chance to do something!

~Your point of view.

Y/n: Ehehehe... Thank you Caleb.... With a body like this I can--

Surama/Venom: Oi.

You turn around inside of Caleb's mindscape to see these massive creatures towering over.

Venom: You do anything we don't like you mess with us.

Surama: And the other monsters you shoved in here.

Just then, 8 pairs of glowing red eyes appear in the behind them.

Y/n: *Gulp* 'How does he deal with these things? ...How did I deal with these things?!'

~massive skip to Caleb's POV

Caleb: Okay, first of all, Author-- WHAT THE FUCK?!

Author: *shrugs* ... Want to move on to new shit, not wanting to waste all my time on minecraft. Besides, you can always come back

Caleb: Fuck you-- And second of all-- WHAT THE FUCK YIN?!

Y/n: Ehehehe....

Caleb WHY THE HELL AM I IN A BEDROCK DEEP CREATER?!

Y/n: So, I may have inadvertently activated one of your godly forms while deciding to take on every boss, from every mod, and Herobrine and his forces all at the same time...?

Caleb: WHY?!

Y/n: Cause I don't get out much! I thought I'd be fun if I fought everything at once! You should also be thankful! Now all you have to gain is your true godly title, and true godly form!

Caleb: THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID BEFORE!

Y/n: It totally is!

Caleb: AND-- Wait, what caused you to even attempt to activate it?

Y/n: ...

Caleb: ...

Y/n: ... Ender Guardian.

Caleb: Ah...

Caleb/(Y/n): HEY WHAT'S WITH THE SHORT CHAPTER AND ALL THE TIME SKIPS?! GET BACK HERE!

Author: AAAH! OH DEAR GOD--HEEEELP! ...O-Oh god... WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WITH THAT DILDO?!?!?!