Chapter 68: Omniverse's Anniversary

~Caleb clone #1

???: I'm impressed. You managed to best Shaltear in one on one combat.

Caleb: Oh, please Ainz. It was hardly a fight. I just laid a finger on her. I... Actually didn't expect her to be knocked out.

???2: HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO OUR LOR--

Ainz: Albedo, silence.

Albedo: As you wish lord Ainz.

Ainz: There is no need to boast about yourself. Though, defeating Shaltear is quite a feat. So, I will give you a small reward for making it this far. And that will be a quick and easy death.

Caleb: Cause death is a gift in Nazarick, I assume?

Ainz: Yes, you are very wise--

Caleb: Okay, enough of this crap.

Albedo: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK TO LORD AINZ LIKE THAT.

I put my hand out, and Albedo is forced to the floor.

Albedo: Wh...Why can't I move...?

I sense attacks coming at me, and instantly use Chakra arms to catch/block all of the attacks. My hair starts to float up, and the ground beneath me shakes as I plant my foot.

Caleb: Let--Oh my other me, what the fuck have we done.

Ainz: I--

Caleb: Never mind that.

I pin the other people attacking me down, with my chakra arms.

Caleb: Let's talk in private, Ainz. Supreme Being to... Supreme Being.

~Timeskip

Ainz: And if I don't believe you?

Caleb: Yeah, well it's as about as real as Momonga.

Ainz: E-Eh?!

Caleb: Yes, yes, I know. Very big surprise. But I need you to follow along. Ever heard of anime? Your life, to (Y/n)--Ow--is like that.

Ainz: Hmmm... Also, whenever you speak that name, it sounds like a bunch of gibberish.

Caleb: I guess I should explain... Hmm... Are you familiar with the Bible?

Ainz: Yes, of course.

Caleb: There is a passage about Prophets who proclaim the word of God. Everyone can hear it in their own language even though, the prophets them selves only know Hebrew. (Pretty sure the language was referred to as Hebrew.)

Ainz: Yes, I think I can recall that.

Caleb: Well I think what's happening to you is the opposite effect. No matter what language you try to translate or decipher it as, it will always look, or sound like gibberish. Heh... Cipher.

Ainz: Okay, and how do you plan to help me?

Caleb: Oh, just here and there, but I need to get this segment out of the way for the anniversary chapter.

Ainz: The wha--

~Caleb

[Quest: Transport Bumblebee to Remnant]
Meet with your clone to transport Bumblebee to Remnant.
Make sure no Decepticons follow you.
[Rewards Hidden]

[Quest: Build a Jeager.]
Build a Jeager to fight off the incoming Kaiju invasion
[Rewards Hidden]

[Quest: The Hidden World]
No need for an explanation for this one.
[Rewards Hidden]