Chapter 37: Taming the Kyuubi

Don't own pic. Shorter chapter. Read on.
~Caleb

I wake up panting, and wet... Wait... Why am I surrounded by water... Hey, did this room get bigger?

Kurama: Yo....

Caleb: Um... Hi...

Kurama: I'm warning you right now kid. The drop of chakra you see is equivalent to the nine tails you know, and the nine tails that's in you, is much stronger than I.

Caleb: So there is no gate for you...?

Kuram: No. However there will be a gate for her. I'll lend you most of my chakra now, so that way, when she absorbs me, you'll have more of a chance. But remember, this is your mind.

Caleb: Okay...?

I put my fist out, and they? What gender... No! NONE OF THAT! THIS ISN'T MIDDLE SCHOOL! We fist bump, and I can already feel the power flowing into me.

Kurama: Good luck with the real me kid...

I nod. I lift up my shirt, and imagine the markings on Naruto's arm when he was given his key. I place it over the seal and twist. I hear a gate unlocking, just like in the anime. I quickly try something, and activate the mangekyo renni-byakugan. Don't even try and make me explain that. On top of that I activate KCM with Sage Mode, and Curse seal stage 2, allowing me to gain wings. I also turn Super Saiyan God, used Kaioken x100, and activate the 7th gate. I summoned the Limit Breaker Berserker Blade to my back, and the Night's edge to my side. I also changed my outfit to a battle mage set, so I had burnout reduction, and Mana Regen, along with elemental resistances, physical and projectile protection, and other useful things. I also created 41 clones to back me up... Needless to say, I keep a lot of shit on stand by if I really need it. So basically, I'm always prepared.

The gate clicked, and Kurama turned into orange chakra, and was sucked into the darkness...

Caleb: I know it's not going to be a perfect half but could the smaller half of you go in and attack.

They nod, and hesitantly dash in there. Meanwhile me and my clones put our hands up and make a spirit bomb. We then add Chakra into it, along with Mana, Ki, and put a bit of Bijuu energy.

The last thing I expected to come charging out of the gate was a Kurama, that was like 100x the size of the 10 tails. Somethings came flying at me, and made my HP drop real fast, but I was to focused on my attack to pay attention. I quickly sent the other clones after it, as I struggled to hold the massive attack, with one hand. They got disposed of quickly. So thinking fast, I dashed in and instant transmissioned behind it, and slammed my attack into it's back.

Caleb: TRUE: PLANETARY RASENGAN!

~One giant explosion later

Caleb: *Huff Huff Huff* ... Is it... *huff* Over..? *huff*

Kurama?: Ohohoho~ I didn't think any mortal could do such damage to me.

Caleb: 'Jesus fucking Christ, what kind of monster is inside me?!'

Kurama?: I guess I should allow myself to train with you.

The figure emerges from the smoke, and looks like... (see pic above)

Caleb: You're Kurama?

Kurama?: Not exactly. I'm simply known as the Omni nine tails, or Kyuubi.

Caleb: Okay, then can I give you a name...?

Kurama?: Hehehe... I wouldn't want to call you master...

Caleb: What.

Kurama?: Well, you're gonna be Omniversal King at some point, so I guess I might as well start early...  Very well. Name me, mortal.

Caleb: Just call me Caleb.

Kurama?: Right, master.

Caleb: 'Oh, god dammit...'

I see her tails wagging behind her. 

Caleb: 'Guess shes exited to get a name... OH FUCK?! I'M BAD AT NAMING THINGS--Well except for my personal weapons...' How about... Surama..?

Surama: Hn.... Very well, I will hence forth be known as Surama!

Caleb: 'What. Is. Going. On.'

I slap my self, back into reality, and see I'm in my normal clothes.

Caleb: 'So I guess I'm gonna have moment's when I'm technically both in the space with Kurama, and in reality... Hey, that's gonna get confusing... We should call it something else...'

~Your point of view

???: Why do we have to help you do all this work?!

???2: Tch...

Y/n: Because, you need to get used to you're jobs as the highest ranking Candidates. Don't worry, whenever one of you become Omniversal King, you won't have to do this as often.

???: So you're just slugging this off on us?!

???2: Don't you dare speak to--

Y/n: Maaaaaybe... Oh, hey. We're calling, "Reality," "The World of Creators," now. Since it's the original "reality". So could you get to work on that?

???: Uuugh!

???2: 'Stupid reality bastards...'

~Back to Caleb's

Caleb: Aw, what is this cute little thing.

Surama: I'm not cute! I'm a powerful omnipresent being!

Caleb: But you're just an tiny winy cuty wuty adorable little baby fox~

Surama: A-Ah! H-Hey! Watch the ears!

Caleb: Awww, but you're so soft~ <---(Weak to cute things)

Surama: S-Stop it master...

Caleb: ... <---(Taking a moment to think about what he's doing and what others might think)

Surama: Hn...

Caleb: Hey, can you transform into your human form like this? <---(No regrets)

Surama: W-Well... I mean, I can-- A-Ah... B-but... I'm a bit small...

Caleb: 'Boobs...' 

I continue to pet the flustered fur-ball.

Caleb: Don't worry, I won't judge you for your chest size. 'I mean, if we're talking preferences, then all types are good--But medium is the best of both worlds.'

Surama: I-If you say so...

The cute tiny fox, transforms in a puff of smoke into... A smaller version of what I saw in the mindscape.

Caleb: Okay... Not gonna lie... Cute.

I hear a door open.

Frisk: Hey, Caleb~ We're hooome~ We even got Ryuko and Satsuki to come--

They all look at me, and then at the small girl in my lap. I suddenly sense murderous intent.

Caleb: ... There's a perfectly good and reasonable explanation for this.... I hope...