Big Plans

"Where are you two planning on getting married?" Haily asked as we sat at a table with her and Ian. 

"We want to have a tropical beach wedding!" I exclaimed. "Jay has a beach on his property that he is willing to allow us to have our wedding there. I just will need to pull some strings to get my brother and friends from Gotham there."

"We could help bring people over. We have our own charter plane we use for our boy's school trips," Ian replied.

"Wow. That's is so nice of you especially since we are having a December wedding." Carlos explained. "All of the airports here would probably be snowed out."

"Yeah." I agreed and checked my watch, it was 1:35. "Oh shoot. I have to go pick up June, Harley, and Zoie so we can go dress shopping. Hailey, am I meeting you there at two?" 

"Yeah. I just have to meet with the wedding planner and then we'll be there to help." Ian and Hailey got up as Carlos and I stood up. Ian shook Carlos's hand and hugged me, then I hugged Hailey.

"Seya guys both at dinner tomorrow," Carlos said. They waved and walked to their car as Chato and I walked to Jay's car. Jay rolled down the window,

"Get in loser, we're going shopping... Sorry, I just had to do that!" He started laughing and Carlos chuckled. I turned to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"You two be good. Is Rick going to?" I asked but before I knew it Rick and Boomerang popped their heads out of the window. "Is my brother in there?"

Carlos opened the back door and Floyd fell out. 

"Hey, sis." I shook my head and helped him up. "You all be good and safe. Dinner tonight with all of you at 7, nobody should be dead." I hugged Floyd and then Chato and walked to my car. I got in and drove the Blackgate to get Harley and June. 

"Hello?" I picked up my ringing phone. 

"Hey, it's Selena." The feminine voice responded.

"Selena, I'm so glad I could get ahold of you."

"I heard you're engaged?" Selena asked verifying the obvious. 

"I am and I had a serious question to ask."

"Yes?!" She asked in a girly voice.

"Will you be my maid of honor?" 

"Is that a question?? I would love to!! Awe, Faith... I thought you were going to ask Harley or Ivy." I could tell through the phone she was truly touched. 

"Will you come dress shopping with Harley, my niece, and a few of my friends at two?" 

"I sure will. Is it the Little Boutique on 5th street?" 

"Yeppers!! I can't wait to see you."

"Me neither. Seya then, love!!" I hung up the phone and pulled up to the gate of Blackgate. A guard was waiting in the guard stand, I rolled my window down.

"Visiting?" He asked.

"No, I'm actually here to transport Harley Quinn with the supervision of Dr. June Moon, under the order of Amanda Waller and Rick Flag," I responded and he checked his computer then buzzed me in.

"Go straight then turn right into the transportation dock. They should be waiting there." I drove right where he told me and they were being watched by officers. Harley was wearing a pair of jeans and a white tank top with her blond wavy hair down. June was in black jeans and an olive green t-shirt. They got in the back seat of the Range Rover and I had to sign the day-only release form for Harley.