13

Exactly 3 years, 5 months, & 6 days earlier - standard calendar

"I, ON BEHALF of the Jedi Council, here by decree any contact between you and that boy is unlawful unless granted by ourselves." Mace Windu boomed his voice through the Council chamber. Everyone was silent, not a soul dare move a muscle.

Sixteen year old Rayn Eärendil stood in the center of that chamber, all eyes on her. Her shoulders were slumped, a sign she was done fighting against the situation. Rayn had quit. Tight hand cuffs encased her wrists behind her back. The special kind for force sensitives so she could not escape.

"Understood?" Mace didn't wait for a reply, "Escort her to the surgery." The Temple Guards stepped forward and roughly grabbed her by both her arms. They jerked her body forcefully so that she'd start making her way to the doors.

Rayn's head whipped over her shoulder, she gathered the last resistance to the Council she had, "You'll regret this one day, Mace." She said, "I'm going to destroy you, all of you!" Rayn yelled at the Council as she was thrown into the elevator.

Her eyes met Mace Windu's just before the doors cut her off, an expression of pure hatred flickered across her face, pain and sadness in her eyes. Betrayal by Master Yoda, abuse from Mace Windu, and a broken promise from Obi-Wan.

When my memory is restored, and I remember the lies of the Council, I'm burning this blasted place to the ground.

☆ ☆ ☆