Update

OMG guys I literally wrote this book in middle school and I was cringing SO HARD at it for so long now, but then I logged back on to this account and it blew up. So I reread it and was like, "wow middle school me could actually write" SO, I am going to *try* and update this book, but I literally don't know where to start again.

While I was rereading, I noticed that I named Rayn like SUPER close to my actual name, which goes to show my very bad addiction to Anakin Skywalker. I  also felt like I made her an overpowering character, but I literally LOVE her personality so that made me feel better lmao.

Also, Thanks for all the support guys! I have read all the comments and it makes me so happy to hear that people actually like my writing, so thank you all so much! Like, it makes me feel so amazing and your guys's votes and comments make me feel SO much more happier.

I started high school and shit got CRAZY. I did *academically rigorous* courses for school, and I was so stressed and sad literally all the time, and on top of that I do sports so I had zero time for writing.  I apologize for this! Thank you for being such dedicated readers!

^^^ this was such a big rant so if anyone read all of this, you're a real one.