Chapter 18

Edited: 16th April, 2021.

------------------------------

I got up and went into my room to start with the packing. After 3 hours I was finally done. We will be going there for a week! I am so happy! I really love going there. It is peaceful and quiet there, with greenery around.

A knock on my door brought me out of my imagination. I quickly went and opened it to see Stacy. "Yes?" I asked tilting my head. "Are you done with your packing?" She asked coming into my room. "Whoa! You already packed everything! That's great! Now come with me!" She said excitedly and pulled me with her.

We went towards a car which I am guessing is hers. "Are we going somewhere?" I asked. "Yup! Shopping!" She said excitedly and pushed me into the car. I put on my seatbelt.

We went to the nearest mall which is obviously owned by Andrew and she is dragging me with her everywhere. We are walking for the past 2 hours. Currently, we are in a swimsuit shop. "How is it?" She asked showing me a red swimsuit which will nearly cover anything.

"Do you want me to be honest?" I asked. She nodded. "Please don't take it," I said and looked around. I saw her keeping it back and search for another one. Even I need a swimsuit. "Even you are taking one?" She asked. I nodded. "Mine is back at my apartment and I actually wanted a new one," I said looking around.

"Try this!" She said showing me another one. "Andrew will be mad," I said. "Do you like it?" She asked raising an eyebrow at me. I nodded and took it from her.

"Then I don't think you should care about what other people will say." She said and went away looking for something for her. She was right though.

I am taking it. After some time even she settled on one and then we paid and left from there.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I realised that she wasn't going towards my house. "At Xavier's place. I need you to pack for me." She said smirking. I rolled my eyes at her but smiled. Though she is a bitch, deep down she has some sense in her. I don't hate her now. But I don't like her either.

After we reached the house we directly went to her room. I helped her pack and when we were done Xavier came into the room. "Oh! You are here! Andrew is searching for you!" He said and relief came over his face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I kept quiet and picked up my bag. "I am leaving," I said. "I asked something." He said folding his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes at him. "I brought her. I needed her help in packing." Stacy said and walked towards him.

"I will miss you so much, baby!" She said and placed her lips on his. He was looking at me but was kissing her back. I rolled my eyes and was about to leave when he stopped me. "I'll drive you there." He said and pulled away from Stacy. "It's fine. I can go alone." I said and ran down but he is obviously faster than me.

He held my hand and pulled me into him. Now, this is absolutely going in my brain. I pulled back and slapped him. Yes. I slapped him so hard that he just stood there staring at me. "Don't. Touch. Me." I said with hatred laced in my voice. "And remember one thing. I am not one of your toys." I said calmly and clearly and turned on my heels walking away.

It was 8 PM right now. I took a cab and reached home at around 8:20. I paid the driver and got out and saw a worried Andrew pacing at the door. "Hey!" I smiled and ran towards him. "You idiot! Where the fuck were you!?" He asked crashing me into a tight hug.