Chapter 44

When I didn't say anything he sighed. "Angel..." He started but I cut him off. "Do you want to stay here?" I asked. He shook his head.

"They say that the kingdom needs a future king. Like when the King and Queen retire they need a new king and queen. And since I am a hybrid I need to take all the classes out there. Like the normal studies plus the vampire, werewolves, demons studies. And for that, I need to stay here." He said and looked down.

"It's not like I want to. But I will have to. Stella said you could stay here too but then you will be the only human in the supernatural world, which is totally unsafe." He added.

"But if I don't stay here we will not only be living far from each other but in totally different dimensions!" I said swallowing a lump in my throat.

"You can't stay here. It's not safe, Angel!" He said brushing his hand through his hair frustratingly. "You can't decide that," I said calmly.

"No. And I can." He said which made me angry. "No, you can't. We have been away for so long already! I don't want a long-distance relationship when we can be together! I can stay here. I can study here. You know I will catch up soon. Please just let me stay." I pleaded.

"Angelina you need to understand it's not safe. And do you think I want to be away from you? I have seen the people here. Trust me you wouldn't want to stay here." He said sighing.

"No! I want to stay! Please Xavier..." he cut me off and stood up. "You are going back at the sunrise. No further discussion." He said sternly.

"Stop ordering me around!" I shouted. "Well then stop acting like a kid and go back. It's not safe here!" He shouted back which changed his eyes colors.

I shut my mouth and clenched my jaw. "Fine. You want me to go? I'll go. Have a good life." I said and walked out of the room slamming the door shut behind me.

I walked to I don't know where. It was a long corridor. I was walking for long thinking about how this was our first fight after coming into a relationship.

I groaned and sat down leaning against the wall and rest my head on it closing my eyes.

"Who are you?" A voice asked after some time. I opened my eyes and saw a boy about my age I guess leaning against a wall and looking down at me.

"Why should I tell you?" I asked rudely. I am not in a mood to talk to anyone. "Well, no one's allowed here. It's my corridor and you are sitting here in front of my library. I have a right to ask you know." He said casually.

"Is this a library?" I asked looking at the door beside me. "You seriously got that out of all I said?" He asked amused. "Um. Yeah?" I said and got up.

"Angelina," I said with a small smile. "Hm. You had a fight with Xavier." He said and chuckled. "Short-tempered." He muttered. "Of course you know him," I muttered. "How did you know about the fight?" I asked confused.

"We heard it. You both were pretty loud." He said making me turn red with embarrassment. "It's fine. We knew it would happen." He said waving it off.

"Not to be rude or anything but who are you?" I asked. He grinned. "Xavier's little brother! He just got to know about me and just ignored me. He has a lot on his mind so I understand." He said.

I nodded. "Why is no one allowed in this corridor?" I asked. "How do you know that?" He asked tilting his head. "Well, you said that." I started lifting an eyebrow at him.

"Oh yeah. Lol. My bad." He chuckled. "Well not everybody likes me and I am not fond of anyone either." He said in short. I again nodded understanding that he didn't want to talk about it.