Chapter 47

--------------------------

After coming out of the basement I helped the guys with the healing. I was able to do it and was already getting a hang of it but it kind of drained my energy.

I didn't show it to them though. My head was all dizzy and I was currently sitting on a couch. The guys were back to work and Andrew had to go down in the basement to check on Xavier as we could hear loud screaming coming from there.

It was really weird what I was feeling. I wanted something. Like I was craving something and I was feeling restless.

I got up and my body automatically leads me to the basement and I found myself searching for Xavier. He was the thing I was craving for.

When I reached where they were I saw a lot of blood and the screaming was unbearable. "Xavier." I choked out and he quickly looked at me. It was still his Demon, only his eyes were darker.

"Come here," I called with a frown. He quickly dropped the knife and walked towards me. I saw the guy looking relieved.

He had blood on his shirt but I didn't care and hugged him. "What's wrong?" He asked rubbing my back. "I wanted you," I said placing my cheek on his chest.

"You are drained out of energy." He stated. I didn't understand what he was saying and I didn't even try too. I was just tired.

XAVIER'S DEMON P.O.V:

'LET ME OUT YOU ASSHOLE! WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF HER!' Xavier shouted in my head. I ignored him. 'You have to understand that we are the same person.' I said after some time. Angelina was still in my arms and it felt good.

"Handle from here. Will you?" I asked looking at Andrew. "I am saying that for a long time. Please don't come down here again." He said rolling his eyes.

I glared at the guy in the cell making him flinch and cry again. 'What a weak guy.' I thought. 'We don't torture to this extent. He is human. Not any creature!' Xavier shouted in my head.

'We are going to have a headache if you don't stop shouting.' I said in a calm manner as I lead Angelina out of here.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was totally drained out of energy. I should have told Xavier and her that whenever she will heal a person her energy will be taken away from her. And if she exceeds a certain limit she can die.

For now, she will be fine after taking some rest. And she will need us too to get better as we are her mate. It all will be so confusing for her.

I picked her up after noticing she was not able to walk properly. She didn't say anything and rested her head on my shoulder.

I noticed the people staring at us making me really angry. "GET TO YOUR WORK!" I used Xavier's voice for shouting and luckily Xavier didn't complain.

I laid her down on the bed and I so wanted to take her right now. 'What the fuck you demon! She is weak right now!' Xavier shouted in my head again. 'I know! But look at her. Don't you want to fuck her?' I asked licking my lips. I had a hard-on already.

'Not in this state. Let me out you horny bastard!' He shouted again. I rolled my eyes and after fixing myself in the bathroom I came out and let him take over.

XAVIER'S P.O.V:

I sighed in relief and walked over to my Angel. "Hey, baby. How are you feeling?" I asked in a soft voice creasing her cheek. "Weak." She breathed out and took my hand in hers.