Chapter(12) Weight Loss

Song: no matter what
By: Jordan Cruitz
It's not my song it's from YouTube
Recap:
Holy hell, I knew that he was dropping a little weight but I thought that he was going to the gym a little more or working out a little more!
Present:
James POV:
I am a horrible boyfriend, I should've noticed. How the hell didn't I notice?

"Oh god, Toby," I said gasping. I pull him into a tight hug and rest my head into the crook of his neck. I start to cry, and he snakes his hands around my waist like what I did to him earlier this morning, except one of his hands goes under my butt while the other one is around my waist. I don't break down much anymore, but when I do, I can count on one hand for the reasons why I break down. Toby, Mark, Lew, and Liza.

That's it. I don't even need my pinky finger. I'm saving that finger for mine and Toby's future child. I can't wait! I want a girl I practically raised my siblings when I was growing up, so I really want our own kid to raise and send to college and be there when some boy breaks her heart and I get to kick him in the nuts.

I want to be there to braid her hair, paint her nails, go shopping together, ride dirt bikes together! I want to do it all with her she will make me so happy. I mean Liza and everyone else does as well but when we are ready, we want a kid.

I continue to sob into the crook of his neck, and he rubs my back with one hand while keeping a hand firmly placed under my butt so that I don't fall to the floor. He was already so skinny beforehand! Then he loses a whole 20 whole pounds, what the hell? My fiancé is losing way too much weight.

"Hon, calm down, you're going to pass out at this rate!" Toby says to me. At this point, the only thing keeping me standing up was Toby's hands. My vision begins to blur, my heart pounding in my ears as loud as a plane engine.

Toby's voice begins to become frantic, panicked and full of scared-ness. I hear him call for someone but his voice fades away even more and then all the voices are gone. My eyes start to shut, and my heart was beating louder. Then I lose all consciousness.

Toby's POV
I see his eyes start to glaze over then I see the sheer panic and terror running through his body. I know I've dropped at least fifteen pounds from the last time we measured me, which was six months ago.

I scream for Mark to come into the bathroom and I hear his footsteps coming up the stairs very quickly. He's running like the house is on fire and I don't blame him. When someone like me who literally cut the crap out of themselves the night before screams for you in a panic, I'd be worried as well.

Right before he collapses into my arms, I whisper an, "I love you, honey."  Right after that Mark bursts into the bathroom and immediately takes James now limp body into I'm assuming our room. I don't think he wants Liza to see him like this so he'll probably put him where she can't see him.

I was right because I follow Mark into James into mine's room. Mark sits his limp body down on the bed and pulls the covers and blankets up over him so when he wakes him, he'll be warm and comfortable at least.

Mark then takes my hand (in a brotherly way) and guides me to his room.  "What happened Toby? James' anxiety isn't that bad unless something completely horrible happened. So what happened?"  Mark says with urgency in his tone. He already knows that something is up and knowing his brain, it's thinking the worst.

"Nothing-" I begin to say but Mark cuts me off and says

"Don't lie to me right now! Your boyfriend is laying down in your room after a panic attack that he passed out over! So cut the bullshit! What the hell happened?"  Mark says his tone softens the urgency and worry is still prominent.