Chapter(4) nope no way.

Song: Therapy Session
By: NF
You don't have to listen to it, it just kinda fits with this chapter. The chapter is really depressing BTW.

Mark's POV
"No, I haven't relapsed. I promise" Toby tells me, I believe him but I wanna make sure. Last time he told me that he was fine he had relapsed and didn't want me to see. So we aren't going to have a repeat of that.
"I believe you. But the thing is I want to make your okay, so please humour me and let me see your wrists and thighs?" I ask him he nods and pulls down his pants a little so I can see his thighs I nod in approval. No cuts, thank Jesus. Then he shows me his arms and they aren't so good. He has these tiny crescent moons embedded into the skin, they're recent. Still bleeding, he must've done it after putting Liza to bed.

"Tob-" he cuts me off and starts to break down very quickly. He starts to cry, and I stand up guiding him over to the couch. "Please I'm sorry! I had a panic attack an-" this time I had cut him by talking over him.

"Hey, I love you and listen. I know that your panic attacks are hard to deal with and they're scary, but you have to come to tell me or Lewis after one or even better before one, we can help okay?" I tell him he nods his head and I pull him in for a hug.

Then I ask him, "do you want me to call James for you?" I ask him he nods. I move him into the corner of the couch, wrapping a big fluffy blanket around him that we used to use earlier when we were just starting to help him, and he was underweight. Then I pull out my phone to text James, Toby's boyfriend, about the panic attack. Normally now James helps out with Toby's panic attacks because he's closer to him now.

Mark: Hey James, so, Toby relapsed, and I need someone to look after him 24/7. I and Lewis would. But we can't because we found mine and Toby's little sister. She was being abused though, so we want to help her. So would you like to come over tomorrow?
James: oh yeah sure, I'd like to spend more time with my Toby. I've had work all week so I haven't seen him much. I'll be over tomorrow. See you at 12?

James asks me I send a final Yeah that's great thx! But he doesn't reply. So then I take a now sleeping Toby back to his own bedroom. I have to clean his cuts. If I don't, they might get infected and that would be bad.

I go into the bathroom and gab the hydrogen peroxide and white wraps. I head back into his room and gently take one of his arms. I hope he doesn't wake up. That would be awkward, but it'd be worse if I had to do it in front of Liza. Toby was always really nervous jumpy and absolutely hated anyone knowing that he cutted.

I gently clean his cuts then wrap up his wrists. Only getting a few whimpers and hisses here and there. I do the same to his other arm and then I shut the lights off, grab my cleaning stuff and leave after shutting the door.

I peak my head into Liza's room after I put the cleaning stuff back, and Liza is thrashing around in her sleep. I go in and try to calm her down so that she might be able to sleep tonight, unlike most nights I bet.

Eventually, I get her calmed down by rubbing her back in calm, slow circles and then when her breath becomes slower and more relaxed I get up from her bed and stand in her door frame.

She is so cute, after a few minutes of waiting around to make sure she was sleeping soundly I head back to mine and Lewis's room. I open the door and Lewis is sleeping already, which is understandable because I was downstairs for a long time talking with Toby.

I strip into my boxers and climb into bed with Lewis. Immediately, Lewis curls up and into my chest being the little spoon as always. I start to fall asleep and then drift into a sleeping state very quickly.
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈