Chapter (15) Shopping

Song: Boys And Girls
By: James TW
What Liz is wearing up top!
Not my pic or song

Recap:
Mark comes into the room and says, "okay I'm so sorry I know I suck but I have to go to work, my boss is on my ass. I'll be home by 5 I love you Lewis and I love you too Lizzy". He says then running out of the living room.

Liza's POV
Soon after Mark left for work James and toby finally finish with the dishes and The Flintstones has ended. They come into the room and immediately ask, "what happened Liz? Are you okay? The boys wouldn't tell us anything!"  James says looking mad at Lew and guilty because it was his things that fell on the floor.

"I'm okay, I just had a bit of a blackout it wasn't your fault James. You simply accidentally stood up too fast and then the dishes fell to the floor it could've happened to anyone. I just had a flashback from when I was being abused is all. Now shopping trip still?" I ask everyone toby and James jump up from where they were sitting on the other couch and get really excited.

"Yes!"  They yell together and take off upstairs. Toby was way more excited than James because I think he still felt a little bit guilty. But it truly wasn't his fault. Lew stands up from his spot on the couch and crouches down in front of the couch where I'm sitting and says, "I'm going to go upstairs and get dressed really quick, I'll be back before you know I'm gone. Will you be okay?"  He asks me I nod, and he quickly pats my thigh and takes off upstairs.

I turn the tv off and start to think listening to the song blaring into one of my ears. Man, I look better, no scratch that. I am better. Physically and mentally. I say to myself, and it's true. When I look down at my wrists there's a little bit of fat there, my ribs don't poke out like they use to, there's no more open cuts self inflicted or not, and there's no bruises littering my skin. I'm better now. I really am, and I couldn't be happier about that.

Toby's POV
I drag James up the stairs practically and we go to our room to get dressed to go shopping with Liz and Lew. Also I really need to talk with James, he looks guilty and sad when he has nothing to be guilty about. Liz said that it wasn't his fault but she's so forgiving that he'll need to be told a few million times before he believes it and starts to feel better.

I take him into our bedroom and kiss on the cheek immediately to show that I'm not mad at him. He smiles and then I kiss him proper on the lips. Then I swoop him up like I'm gonna do on our wedding day and walk from our bedroom door that's now shut to our wardrobe that's across the room.

"I can't wait to marry you. I wanna do it soon! I want you to be able to wear your beautiful ring and let everyone know that your mine for eternity. You mean the world to me hon and I wanna marry you so much. It's all planned, and Liz seems to be a little better so let's tell them tonight! Over a movie, our movie!! Let's do it!"
I tell him getting really excited.

He nods and kisses me, "I wanna marry you too"

I smile and set him down on the bed and then throw some clothes at him. I get dressed too and then lay down in bed with my now dressed fiancé soon to be hubby. I love him so much.

Once I lay down, I pull him into my chest and he gladly curl into a ball on top of me, I rub his back. "It wasn't your fault okay sweetheart? She forgave you it was a mistake! You accidentally dropped your plate and stuff it wasn't you that threw those beer bottles at her head was it? Who helped her? Who has been helping her since the moment she got here? You opened your arms and welcomed her to the family your amazing sweetheart." I say to him quietly into his ear. He nods and I stand up with him still in my arms as I stand.

We go downstairs and Lewis is already sitting down there, ready to go with Liza. Who's still watching Looney Toons, it's the Jetsons's this time though.

I carry him all the way to the front door where I bend down and grab his shoes. he can put them on in the car, right now I don't want to put him down unless I have to. Lew is right behind me, carrying Liz. I don't know what Mark and Lew will do when she can walk on her own without their help, which should be soon all of us have been making sure that she's been staying off of it. I shut and lock the front door behind us all and then head out to the car to meet everyone that's already in the car.

I put James down in the backseat of the white Acadia and Lew does the same with Liz who looks excited to go shopping for once, but James looks like he's dreading the whole damn thing. We all pile into the car with me in the driver's seat and Lew in the passenger seat and I turn on the radio, Boys and Girls by James TW immediately comes on and Liza starts to sing along with the song that we've all come to love. Not as much as Liza apparently though because she has the whole song memorized and is singing beautifully to accompany the lovely song.

She sings absolutely beautifully, when the song ends, she exhales and leans back into her seat closing her eyes. All the boys start clapping for her and I would but I'm driving so I just compliment her, "kiddo that was amazing! bravo kid!" I tell her.

Soon enough the clapping dies down and another song comes on, but this one is very inappropriate. So I turn to Lew and ask, "what the hell was that Lew?"

"it's a song that I play while me and Mark party a little bit and its for when we do 'adultery things'" he says a smile creeping into his face and once we realize what the hell he's talking about I start laughing and so does Lew and James. Liz makes this disgusted look, scrunching up her nose and saying, "EWWWWWW!!!!!!"

That makes us all laugh and then we arrive at the grocery store that's connected to a mall. Lew and I hop out of the car and head to the backseats of the car. I help James out of the car and then we hold hands walking into the mall and Lew carries Lizzy on his back.

    We head in and Lew pushes the cart while Liz is sitting in the cart where you put the actual groceries. We start to get stuff on the list and then I get bored, and that's never a good thing. When I'm bored, I'm hella bored and suddenly I become a total child. I grab a bag of croissants and open it; I take one out and hold it upside down so its frowny face. I tap Lizzy's shoulder and she starts to laugh. James turns around Lew looks at me from where he was looking at the costs of bread. What an adult! I lower the croissant so they can't see it. They look at Liza and then at one another then they both go back to doing whatever the hell they were doing before Liz started laughing.

The moment that they turn back around I raise the croissant back up but this time its a smiley face and Liza starts to giggle again. This time Lew and James turn around really fast, so they see the croissant as well. Lew laughs his deep laugh and James just turns back around doing whatever he was doing before as he mutters, "child" but I saw the smile flash cross his before he turned away so, I jump on to his back and kiss his cheek. he immediately wrapped his arms around my legs to catch me, but he leaned into the kiss as well.

He acts like a child a lot too, just not in public because the moment that we get into public his social anxiety shuts the loud part of him off and he becomes like a statue or a rock, only speaking when spoken too or just the occasional mutter of a couple words.

He really doesn't like any of the socializing parts of crowds but when there's people around him that he's comfortable with he's a little louder. But if he's home then he's loud and silly. I'm just loud and social either way, but I don't think that any of us overly enjoy loads of people that we don't know being around us.

We finally get all the boring shit at the store and decide to go out for lunch. Lucky for us and Lizzy, there was no panic attacks that happened or anything overly interesting. We also got croissants and Oreos as a result of me being bored and a total child. We leave the store, me holding my beautiful fiancé's hand and Liz on Lew's back. We're all carrying at least one grocery bag except for Liz; she's having a brain break so we can still go to lunch. We all decided on... drumroll please... MC DONALDS'S!!!!

We all pile into the car hurriedly and rush off to get chicken nuggets, pops, waters, burgers and fries, I hope Mark gets jealous! He should be home soon after we get home, just enough time to put away groceries for other people to do adult chores while Liza and I get to watch tv!!

1,700 words