Meet Jax!

Hey guys and welcome! So I just wanted to write something here to tell you about Jax and her reasons for traveling during the winter. I'll tell you her likes/dislikes, and maybe what she has in her bag. :))

Here are some pictures of Jax. *Drawn by me :'D*

 *Drawn by me :'D*

Why Jax likes to travel

Jax likes a longer winter because, she doesn't like to stay in one particular place for too long. If she does she feels as if she is trapped, and due to her curious nature she must explore. Winter is also Jax's favorite season because of all the family filled holidays. She finds them humbling, and she likes to think of it as a time when everyone is included and happy. Traveling to cold places is the best for her, because if she were going anywhere should wouldn't want to be anywhere humid. In winter it's already cold so she can just bundle up and keep herself warm. Anyone could see her to basically be a child wishing for an eternal Christmas.

Likes/Dislikes

Jax likes: Cold weather, blankets, tea, her fiddle, and her mother <3

Jax dislikes: Sweat, loud noises, rain, dark places, and pollen </3

Personality

Strengths: Kind, Generous, Talented, Resourceful, Witty.

Weaknesses: Uptight, Clumsy, Anxious, Worrisome, Emotional.

Whats in her bag?

Pouch of oolong tea leaves

Tin mug (Tin kettle attached to the outside.)

Matches

First aid kit

Sewing kit

Extra button

Cloth towel

Small book of Rhetoric

Compass

20 Shims

Please enjoy the rest of the book and tell me some ways on improving! I'm always open to advice from my readers to make them more engaged with the story. So, feel free to comment what you think. Possibly vote? ;))

Later~