-Chapter 18- Snufkin

It felt good to be back. Though that dream I had still makes my skin crawl. I had a feeling that things could go downhill at any moment, and Jax has something to do with it.

"That mysterious figure. I barely remember it."

"Damn." I cursed to myself.

I continued to stare down at the flowing stream. Watching as flower petals traveled along with the current. Memories of her started to rattle in my head.

"There it goes, off to see the world."

"Just like you Snufkin."

"Dear Snufkin, here's one of my homemade blends. I thought it would be a nice to drink something other than coffee to warm you up. It's one of my more sweeter mixtures for sweet person like you. I hope you like it! Your friend, Jax."

"It's fine, what's on your mind?"

"You."

"Do I look good in autumn Snufkin?"

"Better watch out now. I'm going to get you back for that."

"We'll see about that."

"Please, I want to get away from here. I can't stay in this town any longer. It will only bring me sadness."

That dream again.

"Could it be? No, it can't. I'm mistaken, she's fine. Nothing is wrong."

I lied back down on the grass trying to relax.

"Everything is going to be fine." 

Hey.

Sorry for late updates school started again and I haven't had the time to write. Though I might have another chapter come out later today so watch out for that! Anyway I know this was a small chapter it was kind of a filler to help the story move along to main plot points. I've been receiving lots of feedback from you guys saying you want more updates and stuff so I'll try my best :). Thanks for your patience. Love you guys!

Later~