Chapter Twenty-Two: The First Time

They both headed toward the elevator with intent on taking a shower, Bucky pressed the button to his floor, then the door closing key. Wanda looked over to him, he hadn't pressed her floor and didn't seem to have any plan on doing so. A slight smile crossed her face as she looked forward at sliding doors awaiting their opening. There were no words of discussion, the doors opened and he took her hand swiftly, leading her down the hall and pulling her into the bathroom with him.

The moment the door closed clothes hit the floor, Bucky stepped into the shower it only took a moment for him to realize she was standing still, staring in the mirror. Bucky looked out and watched as she played with the magic in her hand, slowly he made his way over to her, he pulled the hair out of her face and looked into the mirror with her. "I always tell myself not to lose who I am in this..." She looked down at her hand where red mist was dancing, "I use to think I did a good job, but it always goes back to one thing...how everyone else sees me. A monster who is only good at destroying things." 

Bucky watched her play with he magic at her fingertips, his hands tickled from her shoulders to her wrists, Wanda left him touch her, she let him feel the tension in her skin. Slowly she closed her eyes and leaned back into the crook of his neck, feeling his skin and metal hands move over her own, she let him move her hands gracefully as the light magic flowed around both their hands. Bucky felt the tickle of magic on his skin, his fingertips feeling the itch of her strength. "You're..." Wanda opened her eyes slowly, her mouth slightly open, she watched his hands mold with hers, "...amazing." 

Wanda turned in his arms quickly, she looked up at her and searched his eyes for anything that would mean he was lying, but there wasn't anything there but passion. Wanda leaned up and kissed him, it was ferocious yet full of love. Bucky pulled her to him, feeling their skin graze and cause friction. Their lips parted as he let her in, he let her take him in every way she wanted. As the kiss heated be pulled back and found her eyes again, "Come in the water with me..."

Once they were in the shower their lips found one another again, the soldier pressed her against the wall where the cold tile shocked her skin, only adding more to the sensation.

Wanda felt her hands run through his hair, there was something so real to him that she craved. There was a part of her that felt guilty though, Vision wasn't real, there were things she urged for but could never have wit him. It was hard, but she had loved him and didn't let that effect her. With Bucky though she could have everything, the skin, the touch, the action of closeness she longed for. When they broke apart for a moment she found his eyes and reached out slowly to touch his face. "What are you thinking?" Accent rolled off her tongue as she felt him step closer, pressing his body onto hers she arched her back at the touch, feeling his lower half press against her hip made her shiver. Nerves began to flare and he felt it too, though there was no way to hid it.

"How...scared I am." It was an answer she didn't expect, her face fell to concern as she let her hands rest on either side of his neck. 

"Scared?" The look in her eye made him press his forehead against hers, feeling her warmth flow off her skin.

The water trickled over them, he shook his head lightly and looked into her eyes, "This..." He reached up with his hand and grabbed one of her own, "This is amazing. And I want you here...like this..." He looked down to her feet then back up to her face, "...all the time. But I know the life we live won't allow that. I'll have to see you in danger, fighting, winning...and losing. I'm scared for the distraction it will cause us both to feel, but the amount of..." He gulped, watching her eyes study him, "...love and compassion here...I'm not letting that go."

"Then don't..." Wanda pressed her lips onto his again.

Once they were in his room the door was closed and locked, Bucky didn't bother to click the light on, he didn't even have time to because as the door closed Wanda was at him. Their hands tugged at one another towel until both were lonely on the floor and their bodies landed on the bed. The soft feeling of the sheets on her bare skin was soothing a cool, the contract of his hot skin sent flared through her body. 

As his lips left hers and traveled down to her neck she let out a relaxing breath, letting the soldier learn her curves and muscles

As his lips left hers and traveled down to her neck she let out a relaxing breath, letting the soldier learn her curves and muscles. Their skin was wet with water and sweat, her back arched up as his lips grazed her lips. The way he was gentle with her yet she could feel the growl of his movements. The moment she took him in she gasped, he knelt down to feather her lips with kisses, he was unaware that this was new to her. The sensations she felt made her feel wonderful, she reached up and caressed his neck, her legs wrapped around him tightly. 

Bucky was gentle with her, something told him to be. As he kept a rhythm to his hips he kissed her, letting her hands learn his body as he had be learning hers. When it was done she cuddled close to him, he held her so carefully as though she would break. Wanda looked up at him, her hand holding his face, she smiled. 

"What?" He smiled, watching joy fill her face for the first time in a while.

Nerves filled her stomach as though she worried of how he would respond, "That..." She gulped, but hand hand on her small of her bare back pulled her close to him, she felt safe, "I had never..."

"I know." He almost whispered, and he did. There was something about it that he had already knew.

"You knew?" She grinned, feeling so much calmer about it. "How?"

"I don't know...I guess I can read you better now." He took her hand from his face and kissed her finger tips. 

"I was a young teenager when I volunteered for Hydra's experiments. That took...years." Wanda bit her lip, her eyes not focusing on anything in front of her as she remembered, "After that...with Vis...I couldn't..." She sighed, surprisingly not feeling sad about saying his name. Maybe this is what Clint meant by moving on. That eventually saying their name out loud would feel...good. 

"Hey." He moved her chin so her face would look at him, her eyes focused into his, "I'm glad it was me."

Wanda looked at him, she breathed in the must of air and grinned, "Me too." Bucky held her, he smiled back and watched as her face grew closer to his own until their lips met again.

" Bucky held her, he smiled back and watched as her face grew closer to his own until their lips met again