Step One

Buttercup watched the Gryffindor's all walking with each other, too scared to talk to the new girl in case they got picked on.

"Yo, hi?" Some red-head said.

Finally someone grew some balls, or tits, or both... wait.

"Hi, I'm Buttercup."

The red-head seemed to brighten up then.

"Cool, cool. I'm Ginny, Weasley. You lost?"

Yes.

"No."

That brought out a round of laughter, wheezing, Ginny grabbed her arm and tore down the hallway to get to the Great Hall.

Mental note, the great hall is that way.

Sitting at the table, Ginny poked her and whispered into her ear.

"Look out, the Slytherin King and his cronies are coming."

Buttercup recognized Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Princess, Brick, and Blossom walking to the table.

Deep breath, Bloss won't mind.

Looking at her, Buttercup laughed.

"Slut warning..."

The entire table shook with laughter, only four people seemed mildly confused.

Hermione, Miss. Prim and Proper.

Luna, Hermione's bestie.

Ginny, although she looked like she was choking back some laughs.

And Buttercup, because she felt like a total byotch right now.

---

"Look! It's the slut show!" people cheered out.

Buttercup felt low, too low.

What made her say that? Fitting in with the prissy posse? She broke not only the girl code, don't bitch on your babes, but the Buttercup Guidelines! Don't tolerate your sisters being bullied.

Blossom looked indifferent, but she knew that she could hear what was going on.

Growling, she was about to go over there when she heard Ginny calling out her name.

"Buttercup! C'mere!"

Sighing, she left her sister to walk towards her new friends

"Yo?" she said, trying to hide the hurt.

The Gryffindors, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Lovegood, Ginny, and Butch were all seated together.

The Slytherins, Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Princess, the Greengrass twins, and Brick sat opposite to the them.

"So, the snakes are spreading rumors about us. And people are listening." Butch said, "Any ideas?"

After a few ideas, they turned towards Buttercup.

"Well..." Ron pushed.

No, was this a good idea? Bloss didn't deserve this, but she wanted her to be better...

"She has anxiety."

Wait what? No stop! This was so wrong.

A malicious grin formed on Butch's face.

No...

Hey how are you guys? I've posted another chapter about Buttercup, cause we've been focusing on Bloss a bit much. So i'm going to be leaving you at a cliffhanger.

Check out Glass Half Empty, Rich and Broken, and Last One Standing. I post every day! (ish cause sometimes I don't) 

These things aren't a joke, and don't be falling for peer pressure or ratting out problems like those. It isn't funny.

If you think these personalities are a lil bit OOC, remember that everyone has a hidden emotion they refuse to show...

Bye!!! And see you guys real soon...