Sharing Rooms

🌺🌺🌺

Blossom flipped her hair over her shoulder and glared at the asshole(s) lounging on the opposite couch. Bubbles sensed zero tension between the groups and was talking to Boomer and inviting him to places.

Buttercup glared at Butch, who glared right back and the staring match didn't waver for a second. Her sister knew her priorities, and those weren't the ravenette with spiky hair and annoying tendencies.

Brick was the most infuriating. He took up the most room, placing his shoe-covered-feet on the table and stretching his arms out around him. She would need to disinfect the couch. No Bricooties in her house. Nope, no way.

He smirked at her, like he knew something she didn't, which aggravated her to the core. His eyes wandered around the house, judging it completely, until they made their way to her. Brick was the type of person to judge you on your appearance, not your personality.

John Utonium, her so-called-father, entered the living room with Sandra Keane-Utonium, her so-called-mother, walking behind him.

Giving him enough space so the tall man looked even taller. A plate of cookies in hand, the pretty, short, pixie like woman made Professor Utonium look good.

Not to Brick, it seemed, whose gaze grew dark as he watched him come close.

"Hello boys. Have you met my lovely daughters? This here," he patted Bubbles head kindly, "Is my youngest, Bubbles. Next to her is Buttercup," he patted her head now, "And this is-"

Brick groaned cutting him off.

"We know who the pink princess is. We go to school together. I'm forced to stay with her for far too long for any guy with a dick."

Blossom let out an involuntary smirk as Sandra Keane gasped at his language.

"Ah, alright. Since you seem to know each other so well, you can pick a girl to room with."

Bubbles immediately latched on to Boomer, who smiled at her and placed the blonde beauty in his lap. 

Butch looked at Buttercup. "Hey Butterbabe. Let's share."

Buttercup tried to disagree, but the Professor played a blind eye, again, to the situation and pointed out her room.

In that split second, she had been abandoned and left with Brick.

"Well Pinky? Where do you sleep at night? The cupboard under the stairs?"

"Up here..."

🌵🌵🌵

When Butch was told to room with a girl, he questioned the sanity of this man. Who the hell would put two hormone-induced boys and a Brick with his precious little girls? 

Boomer perhaps, but why him? 

But it was a good opportunity. Spending three weeks with Buttercup would undoubtedly tick her off and have her sent to the loony bin. Smirking, he chose the ravenette.

Buttercup tried to protest, but the father who needed to read a parental book, sent the two off.

"What. In. The. Fucking. World. Do. You. Want?" She hissed between her teeth.

"To spend time with my wonderful friend Buttercup Utonium whom I met in school and has become very dear to me! What else?"

"Ugh!" She slammed the door open. "That is the bathroom. That is my bed. That is a sleeping bag in the corner."