Goin' Home

Lol! Did I say Powerpuff Fluff? Oopsies...

🌷🌷🌷

It seemed like not long ago they had sat in the great hall and got sorted into their houses. With all the sister drama and confusing mysteries, it was a wonder the school year hadn't finished.

It was a small, one week break to go back home and visit with family. This one week would be eventful for Bubbles and Buttercup, but not her.

Her parents weren't abusive. They liked to turn a blind eye on the eldest daughter's constant bullying unless it was about her grades. The slightest dip and they went batshit crazy on her.

She didn't want to disappoint her sisters by staying home, nor did she want to answer the calls on why she couldn't visit her dear parents who had nothing but love and shelter her since the day she was born.

Yeah right...

Back in the muggle world, pink eyes were disabilities. She was a freak show, the freak show with girly eyes. In Hogwarts, different colored eyes were just natural things. Red and pink were rather rare, yes, but not completely uncommon.

Packing her bags, she hugged Princess and Pansy. Draco and Blaise also said their goodbyes.

"See you soon, alright Blossy?" Princess whispered in her ear as her private car drove near.

"Of course! Have fun in Jamaica!" She called out.

Sighing, she watched the train pull up in front of them. Stepping in, she went to the train compartment that she shared with her sisters.

"Bubs, BC!" She called out.

Sitting with them was Bunny and Ginny. Blossom secretly wished Princess would have taken the train with them.

"Hey Bloss..." muttered Ginny.

She was uncomfortable sitting with a Slytherin, but she needed to grow up soon.

Such rivalries against houses were pathetic.

"What are you guys doing for the break?" Bunny asked, trying to dissolve the house tension.

"We're going to visit Charlie and his friends in Luxembourg." Ginny said.

"I have to visit my Aunt Beatrice. She is a squib and has cancer." Bunny tried to play the sympathetic note.

She had no idea what her sister saw in her. Blossom could tell Bunny was jealous of whatever her beautiful, talented, and sweet sister had.

"I'm meeting up with the guys again." Buttercup muttered.

"I am volunteering at an orphanage." Bubbles took the lead on the kindness game without trying to. 

This made Bunny go slightly red at the cheeks. The girl was adorable, but kind of petty.

"How about you, Bossom?" Said Ginny, purposely messing up her name.

"I'll find out."

Buttercup and Ginny got into a conversation and Bunny started talking to Bubbles. All alone, she pulled out her phone and read about the latest news from her "boarding school" far away.

🔥🔥🔥

Brick was bored out of his mind, but he knew he wasn't going home. HIM was off on another trip elsewhere and Mojo was secretly following along, keeping possible suitors away.

Pitiful, really.

The address of one of Mojo's science buddies loomed on his phone.

980 North Cullemberry Lane...

When he and his brothers pulled up to the house, he noted the modern, expensive feeling the home had.

Definitely one of Mojo's science friends.

Three circular windows caught his attention. Blue, green, and pink. 

Pink was Blossom's color, he had realized. It was strange to see others with the same color preference.

Butch whistled behind him. Boomer's jaw dropped open.

"Bro... BRO! Did you hear me? I said they have a dog!" Boomer exclaimed.

"Great..." Brick grumbled.

The trio trudged up the stairs and rang the doorbell. A recognizable cry rang out. One that Boomer quite enjoyed.

"I'll get it!"

The door swung open, and a bubbly blonde came out smiling.

"Oh Boomer! You didn't tell me you were coming!" Bubbles cried out.

Brick paled. If Bubbles was here and that black and green blob in the kitchen was most likely Buttercup...

His red eyes widened as the one and only Blossom Utonium walked down the stairs like a freaking diva.

Yaaay!

This week is Butchercup fights, Boomubbles fluff, and Blossick... blossick.

What did you expect? Blossom to get a break from her future husband???

Naaaaaaaah...

Next up: The Blues try to diffuse the tension between the Greens and Reds...

Ouch... good luck Bubs...