Filch, Farrah, and a Whole Lot Of 'Effs'

Now even Princess could tell the something was wrong with Blossom. 

It wasn't that hard to realize, even Pansy, who rarely hung out with her, recognized.

Blossom wasn't dense, she knew blatantly ignoring Brick's existence wouldn't solve anything, especially if he had become the elected Slytherin partner to their little club, and was currently rubbing it in her face.

"Hello partner, how was your day today?" He sneered, walking with Draco and her to their class.

Draco had become ignorant to the fiery tension, brushing it off as a red-head problem. Instead, he chose to focus on the weird, scrawny Potter kid.

"Oi! Is Hairy Podders lost?" Draco shouted out.

Sure enough, Harry and Ron were looking around, confused.

"Oh, shut up Malfoy!"

Blossom wasn't a bully, she just hated the Gryffindors shoving their asses in their face.

"Dumb and dumber are lost! Do you need Weasel Mummy to show you the way with a hand me down wand?" She barked cruelly at them.

Blossom was pissed off, and adding sparks to a fire never hurt her anyways.

"Hey! Shut up!" Potter called out.

Ron's nose turned slightly red at her confrontation. Blossom knew that he had a teensy little crush on her. It was rather obvious.

"Shut up? Is that the best you can do?" Brick turned towards her, "These guys. Both hideous and Weasel is ruining the red-head popularity that we've built."

Ron was turning clearly red now, and Draco would have taken another jab when a snail ran into them.

"Hey boys," Butch said, arms circling both Ron and Harry, "Are the slimy snakes bothering you?"

Brick wouldn't let them take shots at his brother, shame, so Blossom turned toward Butch.

"See you later, alright?"

To fluster Ron, she kissed both him and Harry on the cheek. It was hilarious how Ron immediately blushed and Harry turned so mad.

Walking away, she felt someone grab her wrist. Thinking it was one of the Gryffindor boys, she spun around, ready to slap the hell out of someone.

When two lips crashed down on hers. It was short, and Blossom pulled away to see Brick smirking cockily.

Buttercup was walking down the hall when she saw it, Brick lip locking with Blossom.

Freaking hell it hurt! She liked this guy, and he was hitting on her sister!

Spinning around, she came face to face with Farrah Fetalia.

"Buttercup, right?" She sneered.

"Piss off blondie, I'm busy."

Flipping her hair behind her shoulder, she sashayed off.

Thing was, this was the third time Farrah had shown up to ask her a ridiculous question. Buttercup may be upset with her sister, but this was more than just a little girl fight over a guy.

...Thinking about it now, Buttercup could do so much better. Brick was a lying, conceiving little rat that would only play pointless mind games with her.  

That's right... crush gone.

Kind of.

Setting in for herbology, she pushed all red-head thoughts from her head

After class, she heard Filch and someone arguing. She would have walked off, if it weren't for her recognizing the voice.

"-you can't just take this from me!"

"Oh yes I can missy! Someone reported a magical, dangerous item being used by yousself, so I confiscate it 'till Dumbledore proves it safe!"

"Let me guess, Ms. Fetalia reported this."

"Now you needa watch yer mouth, lil' girl. Give me that darned necklace 'fore I give you detention!"

Buttercup ran towards them to support her sister.

"That's a family heirloom! Don't rub your grubby fingers on it!" Blossom was saying, backing away from him.

"Family heirloom 'er not, it's gonna be taken from you!"

Buttercup saw red.

"Hey! Don't touch that!" She shouted.

"Both of you, Utoniums, get 'mediate detention! Scrat and make yer'self useful!"

He grabbed the necklace and slinked away.

"Fuck..." Both Blossom and Buttercup muttered.

 Mwahaha! Filch has taken the necklace just before Blossom can show it to the boys. 

Next: Buttercup and Blossom are stuck in a vent when they get some unlikely help.