Sweater Weather

AJs PoV

Cuz its too cold for you here, so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater

I groan and roll over into Faenouxs warm body, i was shivering after all. Before i even snuggle his well-built body, he grabs me and pulls me onto his chest. I felt it rise up and down as he softly breathed in his sleep.

It was all nice and quiet until the door bursts open, "WAKE UP BIG BROTHEW! ITS SIXTH AM!"

he groans under me, "Zi, i told you not to wake me, its vacation."

"I dont carew" he replies, opening his bedroom curtains by climbing on his desk.

"Why are you ta-" he catches him falling, "-lking like that? What are you eating?"

"A mint!" He sticks out his tongue and smiles.

"Wha-who gave you that?" Faenoux tackles Zilas, as in tickling him, then he answers.

"Evan, he had some" he giggles.

He nods, "Get out" Faenoux pushes him out of his room as I roll over to get attacked by a dog licking me in the face.

I giggle, "hi puppy" I gently pet him and Faenoux slides out of bed.

"Sorry, I did warn you.."

I smile under the blankets, "Its ok.."

"Well I'm gonna take a shower.. You can, do whatever"

I watch him clumsily walk out of his room, then I put on my clothes from my bag.

"Which one are you?" I ask as i pet the small dog.

He yips like he told me his name and i smile, "Cute." My hands gently wrap around his small body and i bring him downstairs to get something to eat.

"Who are you?" Zilas asks as i step into the kitchen.

"Aaron, remember me?" I ask as i place the small dog by the bowl filled with food and go to open the fridge.

He shakes his head, making a 'nope' noise, taking another bite of his cereal.

I sit across from him at the table, "Well, now you know me"

"Why are you here?" Zilas asks with a mouth full of cereal.

"Because-"

"Zi I have to go, be nice to her ok?" Faenoux says as he steps behind the stair case to get his coat.

"Byeeee!" He says, waving at him as he leaves with one of the dogs.

"I'm your babysitter" I finish as he gets up to put his plate in the dishwasher.

"Really?" He asks as he flops on the couch and turns on the tv, "Because you came from upstairs"

I glance at the text Faenoux just sent me, 'He knows everything, hes a smart kid.. So dont lie to him or try to trick him.. He knows'