Buried Alive

It feels like i've been buried alive

buried alive

"Ok, so what happened in these last," I cringe, "Six years"

"Im going first?" Nuhthaynielle says, making me smile, i missed his cheekiness. 

"Yup"

"Who is this?" Zilas asks, tugging on my shirt. 

"My best friend- but i havent seen him in 6 years" 

"What happened" Zilas asks, glancing over at him.

"Im about to tell you" He chuckles, then his smile fades, "You remember the morning of the crash right?" Nuhthaynielle asks me. 

I nod, "Yeah, everyone was freaking out, chaos"

"On how they didnt find my body, how did you react"

"I-I dont remember!" I laugh, "I bet i thought they lied to me and you were actually dead, you did end up leaving me for years"

"You dont have to remind me but ok- So the bus flipped over, and thats where i lost an eye, and i can see you dont have your left eye either, huh."

"Ill tell you once its my story time." I shake my head. 

"Ok ok- So these people took me in, but instead of knocking me out for a few hours, it ended up turning into a 5 year coma.. Anyways, i did try to escape my kidnappers, but i lost my legs.."

"You lost your legs! What!" I yell, absolutely confused out of my mind, "Holy shit!"

Nuhthaynielle nods, pulling up his pant leg to show me a plastic replica of a leg. 

"Well he doesnt have an arm!" Zilas says tugging my sweatshirt off. 

"really huh, maybe we are truly best friends" He mumbles, then continues his life story of being ruined for ever, "I did get to see my parents and Jaycee at the hospital for a day, then right back to my kidnappers. Basically, just like a normal horror movie, the climax was at the end, but i was the horror. They broke my wrists," He rolls up his sleeve just enough to show us the stitches, "ripped open my upper arms and stuffed candy in them," He shows us a painful looking scar on his arms, "Ripped off my friends legs, to be like me, and finally, cut a smile in my face" He unenthusiastically puts his fingers on his cheeks and smiles. 

"Holy shit, you are ok now right..?" I ask, concern filling my voice.

"Oh yea, minus all these scars, my intense paranoia, terrible memory and sadness that i dont have my sexy legs" He says, making me smile. 

"Do you know who your kidnappers are? I wanna beat them up for you" I ask, cracking my knuckles with my bionic arm. 

"Yea, and they are no one to fool around with.." Nuhthaynielle twitches, and looks around suspiciously, which filled me with sadness, what have they done to him, "It was Slenderman, his proxies, the Woods brothers, the laughing twins, and eyeless jack" 

"Holy shit-" I muttered, i totally forgot about the rest of them.. I remember freshman year of highschool, before all this shit happened to us, he loved creepypasta. I was ok with it, it kinda.. freaked me out. He knew every single one. But the whole fact that they tormented him and made him like Ralph in Detroit: Become Human, makes me want to cry.. What did they do to him? 

"Yea.."

"Nuhthaynielle, i 100% believe you" Zilas says, taking his hand. Nuhthaynielle smiles at him, but it quickly faded after Zilas whispered, "Because he lied to me"

 "Hes not lying Nuhth, he scared him, and attacked me. But-" I pause, remembering he mentioned proxies. 'Toby Rogers, Timothy Wright, and Brian Thomas are his proxies, but technically, Masky and Hoodie arent even in this universe' Nuhthaynielles 14 year old self said to me. 

"But what?" He brings me back to reality. 

"Hoodie. Brian Thomas- Hes one of slendermans proxies right?"

"Well yea..." He said, squirming in his seat. He looked.. uncomfortable almost.. like..  someone was watching him, and he doesnt want to turn around and see. 

"Did he- change sides..?" My eye squints

"What do you mean?" He spat, 

fuck

im stepping over the line

im so sorry

"I mean he helped me Nuhthaynielle- why would he help me, but hurt you.."

Nuhthaynielle runs his hand through his curly black hair and glances at me with his hazel eye, "Faenoux.. I have to go-"

"No wait-"

"Just- let me calm down-" He looks at me, walking over to the table, "I promise, im not leaving you again.." 

I watch him stumble over to the table, and Jaycee catches him before he falls, hugging him, whispering something.  For some reason, i felt tears form in my eye.. Watching my best friend, like this, was the worst feeling ever.. 

Nuhthaynielle was once so sweet and kind, with no worries in his life. He always made stupid jokes or playfully made fun of you.. But the Nuhthaynielle i met today was not the one i knew 6 years ago. Not at all.