CHAPTER 5

This fic already has 100+ reads and I'm shooketh. Thank you so much guys 💜
I'll try to update more often👀
Also it'd be really nice if you guys vote too :)
P.S. Borahae💜

___________________________________________

Jungkook entered his dorm with a smile plastered on his face.

"Sup Jeon? All smiling smiling huh?" asked Daniel, Jungkook's roommate.

"Ah it's nothing Daniel, good night!" he replied as he went to finish his night routine before crawling into the bed.

---

Days passed and the three boys were hanging out pretty much every day. Jungkook grew more close to the other two and would often be seen teaming up with Tae, teasing Jimin. As the time passed, he got more used to Taehyung being a little touchy with him, but he learnt to brush it off assuming it was one of Tae's habits.

An afternoon session, which Tae and Kook both had was called off, which meant it was just the two of them for the leisure hour.

"What do you wanna do Kooks? We have an entire hour free." asked Tae as he was walking alongside Kook, hands in pockets, feeling the chilly autumn breeze.

"Actually I wanna try the new sushi place that's opened down street Tae, come on let's go" he said to which Tae nodded.

Once they reached the place, they settled in a corner table for two as they were going through the menu.

"Are you ready to make an order sir?" asked the waitress, sending a smile towards Jungkook.

"Well, what would you recommend Miss? We're coming here for the first time so it'd be great if you could suggest us some" said Jungkook, with a warm smile.

"Well let's see" she said, as she leaned towards Jungkook, taking a look at the menu, clearly showing off her cleavage. Let's say that Jungkook wasn't oblivious to the fact that she was trying to flirt with him.

"I'll have one Ebi tail sushi and he will have the same too" snapped Taehyung, as he snatched the menu from Kook's hand and returned it to her along with his. The waitress gave him a confused look, but left nevertheless.

"Whoa! What was that hyung?" asked Jungkook in a slightly shocked tone.

"What? The Ebi tail sushi is really good and you should try it too Jungkook" he replied in a flat tone.

Jungkook? He never calls me by my full name. Weird!

After a 10 painfully long minutes, where all the attempts of Jungkook initiating a conversation were replied with one word, their order arrived and both started munching their food in an awkward silence. Taehyung looked up to grab some sauce and saw how Kook had smeared some sushi grains on the tip of his nose.

Aish this kid.

He leaned forward and wiped his nose with his thumb and rubbed it off on a napkin.

"What? There was a sushi grain on your nose and you looked like a joker" answered Tae monotonously.

"T-thanks" he replied in a small voice.

After the meal, Tae paid the bill even before Jungkook could open his wallet and exited the place in an instant, leaving Kook confused. He ran up to Tae and started walking side by side with him. After a few minutes, Kook spoke up.

"Hyung!"

No response.

He held Tae's hand and stopped his track, making Tae turn towards him.

"Are you mad at me Hyung? Did I do something wrong?"

"What? Stop talking nonsense Jungkook. Why would I be mad at you?" Tae asked, not looking at Jungkook.

"Come on Tae. I'm not dumb alright? You are being painfully obvious and even ignoring me. Moreover you never call me by my name and it's always Kook or Kookie or some other cute shit." Jungkook literally snapped. Taehyung stood there. Mouth wide agape.

Did he just snap? Well yes I was mad at him but then I don't know why. But I didn't expect to see this side of Kookie. That was h-hot?

Jungkook waved his hands in front of a spaced out Tae to get his attention.

"No Kookie I am not mad at you. Maybe I am just not in the mood. I am sorry I guess?"

Jungkook's eyes immediately softened.

"Hyung is something bothering you? You can always talk to me. You know that right?"

"Nothing really. Maybe I am just tired"

"You wanna skip the rest of the day and take some rest?"

"Yes I guess"

"Ok then. I'll drop you off to the dorm and head to the next session. I still have 15 minutes to kill anyway."

Taehyung smiled and nodded as they headed to the dorms in silence. This time it was a comfortable one.

As Tae said bye to Kook and was walking into his dorms, he was deep in thoughts.

Why did my mood go off just like that? Everything was great until we left to that sushi place. I really don't know. I think it was the cologne of that waitress. Yes that should be it. She smelt weird. Yes yes that's it. Well since that's sorted. I should go take a nap now.

Oh my Taehyung.

___________________________________________

I sincerely thank o0Elanor0o for inspiring me to write this fic. Her work 'neighbor' was my first fic ever and even after a year into fanfiction, it still remains my most favourite. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should do it. It's amazing.
P.S. She's a little slow with the updates so please be patient with her💜
Her updates are worth the wait💜

Thank you so much Elanor. I purple you💜