CHAPTER 24

I'm having a F.R.I.E.N.D.S marathon for the nth time I guess. I can't help it, I love that show way too much 😔💜

How you doin? 😛

P.S. Borahae 💜

___________________________________________

More days passed with the training and it was pretty much the same between Tae and Kook. Their relationship is still didn't get labeled but both were extremely happy. Small stolen kisses, horny washroom breaks, sessions with intertwined hands, small presents, fancy dates, some fucking, some sucking, lots of cuddling, couple shirts, it was overall a healthy relationship except for it wasn't actually a relationship.

On the other hand, Jimin and Ashley were dating. The feelings were very mutual and one weekend Jimin took her to Busan. The pair did some sight-seeing and stuff. One evening he had a satin tape around her eyes as he took her to the beach. Once the ribbon was undone, Ash almost teared up at the sight. A small hut like structure made of hay, which could comfortably fit two people, where pretty fairy lights were hung all over with some wonderful pictures of the duo and mostly pictures of Ash which Jimin secretly took, a small banner with pretty fonts that read 'Will you be this Mochi's better half? I'll share my cookies with you I promise'. Below laid a basket draped in pretty ribbons, which had a bottle of red wine, along with some of her favorite cookies. All of this while 'All of me' by John Legend playing in the background. It was so beautiful, she ended up sobbing real bad.

If you're wondering who did all the arrangements for Jimin then your guess is absolutely right.

"Baby" Jimin whispered from behind
She turned around to find Jimin, who looked like the man of every girl's dream, kneeling with one leg, with a beautiful ring on his hand.

"Will you be my girlfriend and make me the happiest man? I promise to never let go of an angel like you. I love you Ashley" Jimin asked, looking firmly into her eyes.

She screamed a Yes at the top of her voice as she fell on her knees. Jimin hugged her tightly and then softly wiped her tears and gave her the softest kiss the couple shared till date. The ring was graced into her pretty finger and it looked like it was made for her. They locked their lips one more time while both whispering small 'I love you's in between.

---

The highly anticipated week had just begun in the Trusfrated campus. It was one week of a cultural fest kind off thingy, which brought all of their college memories back. It was purely cultural and sports based event. There were many events to participate in and the trio were picking the events they'd like to take part in. Jimin and Jungkook decided to take part in dance as they had previously worked on a small routine on the song 'Adult ceremony'. The choreography was hella sexy and when Jimin and Kook performed it for the first time in the rehearsal hall, Tae grabbed Kook to the washroom and did it then and there.

So yeah the Jimin and Kook duo settled with the dance participation and Jungkook additionally wanted to participate in some Gym competition stuff. Tae didn't know what to participate in but cheered the other two and thought that he would figure out eventually.
The next day, when Tae and Kook had a session together, a girl named Soyeon approached Tae.

"Hi Taehyung" she said and smiled sweetly.

"Hey Soyeon sup?" Tae asked casually.

"What are you participating on for this fest?"

"Uh I haven't decided yet. Why?"

"Actually I have a skit in mind. It is basically a combination of little singing, acting and dancing. The concept is 'Expectation v/s Reality in Social Media'. I need a partner to do it and I immediately thought of you. So what do you think?" she asked expectantly.

"Wow that's a great idea Soyeon. I'll definitely take part in" Tae answered enthusiastically.

"Wow great Tae and Soyeon. I hope your skit goes on well" Jungkook said as he smiled looking at an excited Tae.

Awww my TaeBae.

"By the way Soyeon, how many more should we gather for the skit?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"Just the two of us. Only two people can perform this one" Soyeon said smiling widely. Jungkook frowned.

Just the two of them? What is she planning? I swear I'll kill her if she tries anything funny. Tae is mine bitch.

"Uh Soyeon do you mind showing us the script or sharing the whole idea with us?" Jungkook asked curiously. Tae realized that Jungkook was Jeonlous and chuckled.

"Uh yeah sure. Tae give me your number, I'll share it to you within tomorrow" she said with a smile. Tae typed his number into her phone and then they shook hands and then she left.

"Is my Koo jealous?" Tae asked in a teasing tone.

"Jealous? Hahaha why would I even be jealous" Jungkook said as he tried to hide his jealousy by playing it cool.

"Awww Nochu, you aren't even subtle about it. Your tongue move makes it 200% obvious baby" Tae said as he tickled his chin.

"What tongue move?"

"Anyway stop being jealous BunBun. Only you are my baby and no one else" Tae cooed as he placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Whatever" Jungkook mumbled as he was Kookato.

That evening when they were making out against the dorm door, Taehyung's phone beeped. They ignored and continued their business while grinding on each other and feverishly licking each other's mouth. Suddenly the phone started ringing and both groaned.

"Who is it?" Jungkook impatiently asked.

"Some number I don't know" Tae groaned as he received the call

"Hello. Who's this?" he spoke up.

"Hi Taehyung it's me Soyeon. I've sent you the script. Go through it and let me know if you have any ideas or want some changes" she enthusiastically said.

"Yeah Soyeon I'll check it in a while" Tae said with a smile.

Soyeon? We met her today and she's already interrupting us urgh!

Jungkook snatched the phone from Taehyung and spoke up,

"Hey Soyeon it's me Jungkook. I and Tae are in the middle of some dirty business. He'll get back to you later yeah?. Bye" he said in one breath and cut the call with a smug look on his face.

Taehyung looked at him with a smirk plastered on his face.

"My feisty doll" he chuckled as he grabbed him by the collar and crashed their lips once again. They continued the dirty business and let's say it ended well.