CHAPTER 17

Is it just me or this year's Festa is actually hitting deep? I'm bawling my eyes out almost everyday OMG!
P.S. Borahae 💜

___________________________________________

After that little speech from Tae, everybody looked at him like he grew tentacles.

“Woah that’s deep dude” someone in the game said.

“IDK. You don’t have to agree with me. I just said my views on this particular subject. Anyway let’s move on” Tae said, trying to distract the crowd which luckily worked.

Jungkook didn’t know what to do. He was just sitting there, spaced out. Once he realized his feelings for Taehyung, he wanted to ask the latter to be his boyfriend. He wanted to go on romantic dates with him, he wanted to scream at the top of his lungs that this handsome man was his boyfriend. He wanted to hold hands in public, he wanted to wear matching stuffs. He wanted kiss the other in the corridor, greet him with kisses. He wanted to be called Taehyung’s boyfriend.

After what Tae said, he didn’t know anymore. Was his heart going to be broken just like that? Was his genuine love going to end even before beginning? Did he deserve this? What wrong did he do? Taehyung literally gave him all the signals. He was protective, caring, loving. He gave the softest kisses and the warmest cuddles, pleasured him like there’s no tomorrow, made him feel the happiest, wasn’t even subtle about his possessiveness, openly called him ‘Mine’. If this isn’t love and boyfriend behavior, Jungkook doesn’t know what else is.

Jungkook was so into his thoughts, he didn’t know that the game was over. Tae gently shook the other.

“Uh what?”

“The game’s over Koo. Come on let’s go. It’s midnight already”

“Ah yeah.”

Jimin and Ashley approached the two.
“That was one hell of a kiss Ash. Damn idk since when was Jimin dreaming about this” Tae said as he wrapped his arms around Kook.

“Shut the fuck up Tae” the Tomato, I mean Jimin said and Ashley just winked.

“Anyway I’m gonna drop Ash back to her place and will probably come tomorrow morning. Take care you two.” Jimin announced.

“Ok Jiminie. Have fun” winked Tae and started laughing.

Jimin just rolled his eyes and walked away. Ashley said her byes to them and caught up with Jimin.

“Kooks no Jimin tonight. Stay back at my dorms, let’s cuddle. I miss having you in my arms.”

“Uh no Taehyung. I am a little tired. I’ll just go to my dorms and sleep.”

“Taehyung? Weird! I thought you weren’t mad at me anymore”

“I’m not. Don’t worry” he forced a smile.

“Then shut up and come. You sleep better in my arms baby” he said and started dragging Kook.

Every action of Tae was making him more and more confused. What are they? They’re dating? No. Is Taehyung treating him like his boyfriend? Yes. One moment he says that he doesn’t wanna date, but next moment he acts like he is his boyfriend. Seriously what are they?

Jungkook decided to brush all his thoughts aside and just sleep for the time being. He might get his answers once he thinks with a fresh mind. He was too trusfrated now.

They reached the dorms and Jungkook was about to get changed when Tae came and squeezed his ass. Jungkook yelped as he turned back, to meet with a giggling Tae.

“Nice ass baby. The pants compliment them too. Great”

Jungkook just smiled. He was too tired to process his confusing statements.

“Wait a minute! Did you wear it to the party? Did everyone see that booty? What the hell Kook?” Tae snapped.

“I’m too tired Tae. Let’s talk tomorrow yeah?” he said and then grabbed some of Tae’s night clothes, went to the washroom, changed and finished his night chores and plopped onto Jimin’s bed.

He must really be tired Tae thought. He too got changed and then pushed his cot beside Jimin’s and hugged Jungkook whose back was facing him. Jungkook didn’t react and sleep took over him soon. Taehyung kissed the other’s head and nape and whispered a soft Good night BunBun and soon fell asleep.

Jungkook had a weird dream where he was falling off a very high place. Tae was right beside him but refused to even make an attempt to save him. Jungkook jolted awake from the dream and was profusely sweating. He tried to sit up but a firm hold on his waist prevented him to. He slowly freed himself from Tae’s hold, drank some water and calmed himself down. He checked the time and he still had time and could get another hour of sleep but then sleep was out of the box. He just sat beside Tae and was stroking his hair.

What am I gonna do? Being like this without a label definitely make us look like we’re friends with benefits. Why does he have to play with my heart like this? I certainly can’t be without him. I miss him like crazy on the weekends when we go back to our homes. His kisses make me feel alive. I feel the safest in his arms. He makes me feel like I’m the prince charming of.. A gay fairy tale maybe? He makes me feel so many things but then says that this whole thing doesn’t mean anything. I mean not directly, but that’s what it means. Taehyung! What are you doing to me? Why did I have to meet you in the first place in that stupid session? At least I’d be just like anyone else and not feel like crap.

Jungkook didn’t even realize when Jimin came back until he felt a hand on his shoulder. Jungkook was about to talk but Jimin shushed him and signaled him to walk over to the couch. Jungkook nodded and both made their way to the couch.

“Kookie, are you ok?”

“What do you mean hyung? I’m completely fine”

“Stop pretending Kook. I know it. Although you guys tried to hide it, I’m not dumb ok. You both were not so subtle as well.”

Jungkook huffed as he closed his eyes and leaned back.

“Now I have at least someone to talk about it. Please make sure Tae doesn’t find out hyung” he said.

“Of course Kookie”

“Thanks”

“Are you okay though?”

“Do I look like I am? Of course I’m not hyung. We have literally done everything except fucking and none of them felt like they were forced. Everything was so natural. All the kisses we shared were tender and filled with emotions. Those cuddles with him make me forget about all the worries. Every single thing between us has never been without emotion. At least that’s how I felt. Even his little good morning makes me feel insane.” He sighed.

“When we are literally like this and when I realized that I was in love, he says that he doesn’t believe in love or values relationships. Where does that leave me hyung? At this point I definitely don’t wanna be friend-zoned and being friends with benefits make my insides churn. I just don’t know hyung. I wanna run away from everything.” He said as he covered his face with his palms.

Jimin was quiet for a while and was rubbing Jungkook’s back to comfort him.

“Listen Jungkookie, Taehyung loves you as well. He definitely does. I might have not known him for long but I can say. The way he talks about you with literal fireworks in his eyes. It definitely is love Jungkook. He is just living in the bubble of not believing in something which he already has fallen into. Give him some time. Make him feel special, make him realize that he’s already in love. I’m sure time will change his thoughts on love and he will proudly show you off as his boyfriend. Trust me Kook. Trust him. Love changes people. It will change Taehyung too. Just have patience and faith” Jimin said, smiling.

He literally looked like an angel to Jungkook who just came to save him from his miseries. He hugged Jimin tightly and Jimin gladly returned it.

“That made me feel so much better and hopeful hyung. Thank you so much” Kook said and hugged him once again until they heard someone clearing their throat from behind.