CHAPTER 25

I'm all set to play BTS world yeayyyy 💃💃💃💃💃
P.S. Borahae 💜

___________________________________________

"YOU GUYS WILL KISS?"

Tae and Kook were currently lying on the bed with just casual clothing as Kook was lying on Tae's soft tummy. They cleaned after up their dirty business and were now going through the script Soyeon had sent to Tae.

It was a very creative one where the dark side of social media was shown. How instagram models and many other famous social media personalities show their perfect and glam self on the lens but are just giving pain to oneself in the journey of being famous for likes and views. (a/n: Yes Sumni's Noir inspired me to write this theme)

One of the representations even included how a pair pretends to be a couple just to get subscribers to their channel 'Couple Goals' while they are homosexual in reality. For this one particular depiction, they had to kiss and Jungkook was totally not ok with it.

"Yeah I guess but I think it's necessary for the overall act to come out well" Tae justified while Kook just sulked.

"Do as you wish" he mumbled as he got up from his belly and lied flat on the bed while maintaining space between them.

"Come on Koo. Be mature. It's scripted and not natural. Moreover it' be just a peck" Tae tried.

"Yeah right. It's ok Tae, you needn't justify me, and it's your wish anyway. It's totally fine" Jungkook said with a straight face.

"Kook"

No answer. He was scrolling his Twitter.
Tae rolled over and hovered over Kook. He took his phone and kept it aside. Jungkook looked away and refused to make an eye contact. Tae forcefully made Koo face him by turning his chin harshly.

"Look here Jeon. Honestly you're over reacting. It's just a peck and nothing else. We do more than that everyday, every time. Honestly why are you even feeling insecure? You know you always have an upper hand!" Tae snapped.

"Because I fucking don't like it. I want you to kiss me and only me. Hold me and just me. Same goes for sex and every other thing. Is it that hard to understand?" Kook snapped back.

"And cut with the it's just a peck! You guys are going to rehearse it over and over and every time you do, you kiss. She's pretty too. Things might escalate at some point and there might be a possibility that I'd not know about it forever and live my life like a fool" he continued.

Taehyung moved away from Kook and sat up. In silence.

"You know what Jeon? Just forget it! I really didn't see this come from you. You know how much I've opened up to you! You know how dear you are to me. You fucking know that I'll let go of this fucking world if it tries to make us apart. I've really tried everything from my side to show you how fucking much you fucking mean to me. I am fighting my fears with commitments everyday just so that I can grow some balls and fucking propose to you! If you still don't trust me enough and feel insecure over a random girl I don't even know and tell that things might escalate just because she's pretty and I have to peck her once which is fucking scripted, there's no point in anything we shared these many days. I have failed! My efforts have failed! We have failed!" he snapped in one go with a tightened chest and got off the bed and grabbed a coat and just left.

Jungkook sat there with tears in his eyes and guilt in his heart.

Oh my god I over-reacted so fucking much. Like literally. How bad he must have felt. Shit! Shit! Shit! How am I going to fix this? What am I going to do! He just said that we failed and it's all because of my fucking stupidity and jealousy. It's not like I don't trust him Oh my god I trust him more than myself! How am I gonna fix this? He just sat there and sobbed.