CHAPTER 28

Poor quality smut of high quality power couple 😂🙈
You've been warned!
P.S. Borahae 💜

___________________________________________

"I don't know where you're getting all these guts from Kook, but it definitely is turning me on like shit! Oh my god!" Tae muttered breathily as he saw Jungkook with hungry eyes.

"The thought of you underneath me, being a moaning mess while I wreck your beautiful hole is making me impatient Tae urgh!" Jungkook grunted.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? Go latch the fucking door and fucking take me" Tae growled in return.

Jungkook quickly ran away and latched the door. They were really lucky to have the gym all to themselves, which otherwise would have a fair amount of people every day.

Jungkook came back rushing as he forcefully grabbed Tae by his chin and literally pushed his mouth inside him, savoring every corner of it. There was something about his mouth that made Jungkook go crazy. He continued unbuttoning his shirt while still latching their lips together. He swiftly removed it and started sucking hickeys on various parts. He gave pretty ones on his neck by licking it and grazing it a little too hardly with his teeth but Taehyung just loved that sensation. He made his way to Tae's soft spot and made sure to give multiple soft licks before letting his teeth and tongue do the art work.

Tae was a moaning mess. He moaned in different pitches over the time and Jungkook just loved it. He had a hard time in deciding whether his moans or BTS's music that had an upper hand.

He slowly made his way to the elder's nipples and gave it a few soft licks before taking the bud between his teeth and then biting it softly, while playing with the other. Tae whined as he was getting impatient. He made his way to his pants and started undoing it. Jungkook slapped his hand away making Tae grunt.

"Patience baby. Today you're going to come untouched" Jungkook husked, his voice being an octave lower and Tae just blinked, not knowing what to expect but was nevertheless excited about it.

"You know something baby?" Koo asked and Tae raised an eyebrow.

"Sex was nothing but just fucking someone's pussy or asshole until you entered my life. It had no meaning, no emotions. But ever since the day we had it, the entire concept of sex changed for me. When I'm doing it with you, it's not sex. It's making love and it's so much more meaningful because I know that I'd wake up to your pretty face and know that you're gonna be there for me all the time. You'd protect me always and take a stand for me. Honestly Tae, I know that you love me, a lot. I love you so fucking much too. But I'll wait baby. I'll wait until you're ready. Because you're my world. My everything" he said as he placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Tae smiled as his heart warmed at the younger's raw words.

"I don't know why the fuck do we get emotional when we're in the middle of doing something dirty but I love it. Probably because we're just not doing it because we're horny but because it means so much to us. Trust me Koo, every time with you feels like the first time. Every time is a new experience and I love it."

I love you.

"Thank you for being patient and waiting Koo. You have no idea how much it means to me" Tae smiled as he kissed his lips softly.

"Now if we're done, can we continue? I'm very hard down there and I want some release and my hole wants to be slammed too" Tae said cheekily, which made Kook leave out a chuckle.

"Oh don't worry beautiful. You'll be well fed" Kook said with a wink.

He slowly undid Tae's pants and purposefully brushed his hands over his thing and Tae let out a choked moan.