CHAPTER 29

Lights MV is so beautiful, I can't help but cry 😭😭😭😭💗💗💗💗

P.S. Borahae 💜

___________________________________________

Both Tae and Jungkook were woken up by a loud scream which made them jolt awake instantly.

“What the fuck!” they said in unison and saw Jimin standing in front of them with his eyes covered.

“Fucking get dressed! I didn’t take all the trouble and saved your asses to see your naked glories oh god!” Jimin said through his gritted teeth, eyes still closed, super annoyed.

The two crackhead brains still didn’t register what had happened until they looked around and saw that they were asleep at the gym, on the floor, naked.

“Oh shit!” Kook cursed under his breath and jolted up and quickly got dressed up and threw Tae’s clothes on him too. Tae who had a little trouble standing up because you know so Kook helped him in getting dressed up and they both got dressed in minutes and stood there facing Jimin who had his eyes still closed.

“Chim? How did you know we were here? What happened?” Tae asked and Jimin slowly opened his eyes and was relieved to see them all covered.

“You idiots! What made you think that fucking in here was a good idea? Not just that but fucking falling asleep here? Naked! What were you thinking?” Jimin asked in disbelief.

“Sorry hyung we got carried away. But what happened?” Kook asked, not even looking apologetic.

“As I was walking to the dorms, I heard a few people discussing about the gym being locked which was pretty unusual and they even took a step ahead and went and enquired in the fucking front desk if everything was ok. I was like what could be wrong and then I realized that you were on your way to gym” he said while pointing Kook.

“I immediately called you and no response. I tried calling Tae but same fucking thing! Seriously why do you guys even have phones?”

“Uh it was in my bag and I didn’t realize” Kook murmured.

“Mine too” Tae slowly agreed.

“Of fucking course” Jimin rolled his eyes.

“I kind of figured out that some frickle frackle might be going on between you two and if the door forcefully gets opened then you guys would go viral. Therefore I rushed to the front desk and had to flirt with her a little bit to let me handle the situation and not involve any maintenance incharge. I pretended as though I locked you guys inside as a prank and accidentally lost the keys. After convincing her for like half an hour, she gave me the fucking spare key and I had to make sure no one was around as I quietly sneaked in here, just to see you two NAKED” he ranted, while yelling the last word.

Tae and Kook rushed towards Jimin as they engulfed him in a bone-crushing hug and Jimin tried to wriggle out of them.

“Eww you guys reek sex get off ew! ew!” Jimin whined but the two only hugged him tighter.

“Jiminie you’e the type of friend that everyone wants but only we’re blessed to have you” Tae happily said as he hugged him tighter.

“Yes Jiminie hyung. There’s still some goodness in this world and you are a living example for it. Thank you hyungnim” chuckled Kook as he squished Jimin’s face into his chest.

“Okok now get off me you swines” Jimin said as he laughed heartily at his two dear idiots.

“What time is it by the way?” Tae asked as they released the hug.