CHAPTER 15

I changed the cover again and I'm satisfied with this I guess.
What do you guys think?
P.S. Borahae 💜

___________________________________________

Kook entered the party with all sass and a smug look on his face. He was so sure that Tae will look at no one else but him and was super confident about it. He soon met with Nay.

“Oh hi. You’re friends with Tae right? Welcome” she said.

“Uh yeah thanks. Nice party” he replied politely.

“Thanks man. Oh btw I saw Tae entering earlier but couldn’t talk. Welcome him from my side”

“Sure” he smiled and proceeded to find the man he had to woo tonight.

After squeezing through a few grinding bodies and reaching the bar, the sight made his heart break. Tae had a half naked girl sitting on his lap, as he was protectively wrapping his arms around her bare waist. He was really shattered. His eyes were filled with tears which were threatening to fall out. He just left outside in a swift.

What the actual fuck? Here I was thinking he likes me or something and he literally has a girl sitting on his lap who will soon be sitting on his face too. Like really? What do I fucking lack? Am I not enough for that ass faced bastard? He can go fuck himself. I am never talking to that fucker. Never in a million years. Fucking loser.

He bit back his tears as he was standing by the swimming pool, contemplating his life decisions.

Good that I didn’t confess to him or something. I would have made a fool out of myself.

Although he was trying to trying to look strong, he was broken. That sight definitely broke his heart. He took a deep breath and decided to exit when someone came by and spoke up.

“Hi Jungkook”

“Uh hi”

“You might be wondering how I know you. I’m Mingyu and we take the cloud computing session together” he said with a smile.

“Oh nice”

“Come on let’s get in” he said as he grabbed Kook by his arm.

“Oh nono I don’t feel good I was planning to head back."

“Come on Jungkook don’t be a party pooper. Have a couple of drinks and loosen up” Mingyu spoke as he grabbed the later, dragging him inside.

Soon both got in and grabbed some beer and were standing facing each other.

As Tae was randomly looking around, he spotted Jungkook and a small smile automatically made it's way to his lips. Soon he realized that Jungkook didn’t even call him on his arrival and was with some other guy. He frowned. Jungkook spotted Tae through his peripheral vision, who was looking at him intently. He smirked.

Two can play the game Kim.

“Oh no, you have something on your shirt” Kook said to Mingyu as he was slowly rubbing his hands on Mingyu’s chest.

“Uh what?” Mingyu asked, dumbfounded.

“Ok look here, look at me deeply in the eyes and then count to three. After three, kiss me” he said while smiling, trying to make it look like a normal conversation.

“What? Why? WTF?”

“Uh it’s for science dude. Just do it. Don’t worry, I’m a good kisser.” Mingyu hesitantly nodded, regretting on initiating a conversation with this weird ass lad.

He did as he was told and kissed Kook at the count of three. Kook soon grabbed him by the collar and kissed back. It didn’t feel like kissing Tae but whatever.

Taehyung’s blood boiled at the sight. He rushed forward with oh so fucking much of anger and pulled the two away in one swift motion. Kook would have fallen down on his ass if Tae didn’t have a tight grip on his wrist.

“What the fuck!” all three said in unison.

“What the hell were you doing Jungkook? Why the fuck were you kissing this mouse?” he snapped, pointing at Mingyu.

“What the fuck dude?” asked Mingyu, offended.

“Fuck off man. Don’t even come to my sight again” warned Tae.

He left while muttering a whatever weirdos.

“What the fuck Kook? Why the fuck would you go and kiss some random dude?” he questioned through gritted teeth.

“I can kiss who the fuck ever I want to! No one can question me!” he snapped back.

“Moreover you are no one to ask Kim. Not someone who had a half naked girl on his lap a while ago. Now fuck off and don’t come looking for me you butt face. Fucking leave me alone” he yelled as he snapped his wrist out of his grip and soon started walking at the direction Mingyu left.

What the fuck? Tae thought as he went running behind Kook and grabbed his hand once again.

“What part of 'leave me alone' do you not understand Kim?” snapped Kook as he was once again trying to wriggle out of the other’s grip. His grip only tightened as he was dragging the other to the nearest washroom he could find. The younger was constantly trying to free himself but the other’s grip only strengthened.

He soon found the washroom. Luckily it was empty. He pushed Kook inside in one move and locked the door.

“What the F-” Jungkook couldn’t complete the statement as the older grabbed him by his collar and kissed him rough. Jungkook tried to push the other off but he wouldn’t budge. He just wouldn’t. Jungkook didn’t give up either.

Tae broke the kiss.

“Stay fuckin put Will you?” he growled and didn’t give any time for the other to respond as he kissed him again.

He forcefully pushed his tongue inside the other’s mouth and didn’t even leave a millimeter spot as he moved his tongue throughout. Jungkook gave up and stopped protesting. They soon ran out of breath and had to break the kiss. Both didn’t speak a word.

Tae soon started placing open mouthed kisses on his jaw, leading to his neck as he was sucking multiple hickeys on him. Jungkook tried his best to hold back his moans. He didn’t want Taehyung to hear his moans. Not today.

“Mine! Fucking mine” snarled Tae, as he proceeded to make more hickeys.

Jungkook’s shirt was on his way and he took off the other’s shirt as Jungkook slowly raised his hands above, without putting up any fight. He soon went to his sensitive nipples as he was sucking and licking on it. Now Jungkook moaned. It was impossible for him to hold back. He soon did the same to the other nipple as well. He gave him a deep kiss on the lips once again and moved to his abs. He was determined to leave marks on all of his 8 pack abs. Jungkook forgot everything and was a moaning mess as he was holding Taehyung’s locks and grabbing it hard.

As Taehyung was going to undo his pants, Kook soon realized what was happening and stopped the other. He stopped him abruptly and pushed him. Taehyung’s back hit the washroom’s door, rather harshly. He grabbed his shirt that was dropped down and wore it quickly.

“I am not a fucking toy you can play with you bastard” he yelled as he pushed the other off the door and unlatched it to leave.