CHAPTER 36

Finally the wait is over 😊
I hope y'all like it ❤️
Also, that fucking TaeKook selca OMG!!!
I'm screaming damn! 💖💗💖💗💓💞

P.S. Borahae 💜

___________________________________________

Taehyung was woken up by Jungkook placing soft kisses all over his face.

“Happy birthday Hyungiee~” Jungkook cooed.

Tae who was already awake, was pretending to be asleep so that his baby doesn’t stop kissing him.

“Hyungg wake up~” Jungkook whined and Tae bursted out laughing while grabbing the younger into a bear hug.

“So you were up the whole time?” Jungkook asked in a pout and Tae cooed while brushing the hair off his forehead.

“I love it when you kiss me” Tae admitted shyly.

Jungkook smiled and captured the elder’s lips. It was a soft passionate kiss where their lips moved in sync. Yeah they had morning breath but who cares?

“Happy birthday Tae” Jungkook wished him with a smile and Tae kissed him once again with all the tongue. Their passionate make out was interrupted with sudden ringing of Jungkook’s phone.

“Urhgh” he sighed as he shifted a bit to attend the call.

“Kook enough of sleeping, come down. Breakfast is ready” Jihyo commanded from the other end and Jungkook grumbled a small coming.

They soon took a shower and got dressed up and headed to the living room which was apparently a mess. The 5 of them chatting while eating the pancakes, while the syrup being spilt all over and Jin yelling at them for making the place so messy and Mrs. Kim laughing over them. Dad didn’t even know what was happening around him as he was so into the novel Tae gifted him.

“Good Morning guys” Tae said in a husky voice and everyone turned towards the voice.

“Yo birthday boy is here. Make way bitches” Hobi squeaked and everyone just laughed.

Soon they all finished their breakfast while chatting randomly and headed to the arcade. It was Tae’s treat and everyone went around playing everything. Literally everything. He spotted Hobi and Jungkook playing air hockey and then approached Hobi.

“Will Mr. Bunny win a game of air hockey against me?” he asked with a smirk.

“Bring it on Kim” Jungkook said cockily. Hobi just stood there, enjoying the tension between the two.

They started playing vigorously and somehow it was very nail-biting. Both scored equal number of goals and the score now stood 9-9. The person who gets the next goal wins. All the six of them were gathered in now and watching the game with utter interest.

Once the final round begun, Kook and Tae were playing energetically for the goal. At one point, Tae looked up to see Koo and the way his eyebrows furrowed and his lips got a little pouty as he was focusing on the game made Tae lose the trance in the game and Kook scored the goal.

“Yeaayyyyyyyyyy” Jungkook cheered and the others cheered for him. Taehyung just smiled while rolling his eyes.

Whipped is a word, I’m the whole emotion. This bunny boy has me wrapped around his fingers.

“Congrats Bun” Tae said as he tickled his chin.

“Focus on the game next time Kim. You have all life to admire me” Jungkook said with a cocky smirk and walked past him while purposefully dashing against his shoulder.