CHAPTER 14

My exams are done yeayyyyyyyy 💃

Also, another favourite author of mine supermochii checked my work out and even complimented me. I'm so happy I'm crying 😭😭😭😭😭
I love you authornim ❤️❤️💜💜

P.S. Borahae 💜

___________________________________________

The next day, the trio decided to skip the noon session as they had to go shopping. Since Jimin wanted to color his hair to a different shade, they planned on stopping by the salon as well. Jungkook um well, he wanted to look as hot as possible for the evening.

After the lunch, they headed to a nearby mall and did some shopping. Tae settled for a simple ripped black jeans and a T-shirt which had graphics that said ‘❌LOVE❌  ✔️LIVE✔️’ Jungkook frowned, but decided to let go.

Jimin was one hell of a shopper! He bought himself a pair of well-fitting pants which showed off his assets, a casual yukata shirt and a chic blazer. He looked HAWT periodt.

Tae and Jimin had finished their shopping and Jungkook had not even started. So Jungkook asked them to go ahead to the salon, which was a floor below and get the hair coloring started, until he shops and comes back. Tae didn’t agree to leave Kook alone, but then the younger forced, to which he eventually agreed.

Once the two left, Jungkook went to buy what he had planned. He went into the store and grabbed a pair of very tight-fitting leather pants that showed off his ass greatly. Although a little difficult to put on, it gave a sexy look. He decided to go for a white plain round necked T-shirt that ended exactly on his hip so that it doesn’t cover his ass. The shirt had a few rips nearby his collar, showing off some collarbones. He even grabbed a very enchanting perfume that read ‘SEDUCE’. Overall he was ready for the night. All set to get Tae sexually trusfrated. (A/n: lol)

After his shopping, he headed to the salon where Jimin and Tae were there. Once he entered, he saw Jimin dyeing his hair to a unique shade of orange. His eyes soon went to Tae who was turning the pages of some stupid fashion magazine, looking bored. Tae didn’t notice him. He took this as an opportunity and immediately rushed out to grab some chicken nuggets. After his purchase, he proudly came back and plopped beside Tae. Tae looked beside to find Kook and smiled. The smile got doubled once he saw the chicken nuggets.

“Thanks Kooks, I was getting soooo bored”

“I know” he said and chuckled.

After about half an hour, Jimin was done and the final product looked amazing. It looked very good on Jimin and gave him a fresh, boy with luv look(a/n: I had to lol).

“Wow hyung! Ashley will go mad” said Kook.

Jimin blushed, mouthing a small shut up. They soon exited the mall and headed to the dorms. They decided to take a power nap and to meet up by the fountain at 8. Jungkook said that he’ll meet them directly at the party as he had some errands to run. Tae wasn’t happy and said that he’ll accompany Jungkook but the latter refused. Tae soon frowned, but agreed anyway.

Jimin and Tae were ready by 7:45. They both looked like gods and the author is not even exaggerating.

“Woah Jimin! Ashley will drop her panties at the sight” teased Tae as he was eyeing the latter from top to bottom, checking him out.

“Shut up Tae! I’m nervous and you’re not helping. Oh and anyone you’d like will drop their panties for you tho” Jimin said, sounding tensed but returning the compliment.

Tae has no fucking idea why Jungkook popped into his mind when Jimin was making that statement. He took a deep breath and sighed loudly, since the room temperature suddenly went high.

“Tae? Tae? TAEEEEEEEE?” yelled Jimin to bring him out of his trance.

“Ah yes Chim?”

“You go ahead. I’ll pick Ash and will arrive there directly.”

Tae sulked while pouting because both of his friends somehow ditched him and now he had to go alone. He fished out his phone to text Jungoo.

-Wru Kooks?-

-I’ll be there in 10-

-Cool me too cya-

Tae reached the party in 10 and was looking around. To his luck, there were no sight of both Jimin and Kook. As he was going inside, there were more alcohol and grinding on the dance floor. He scrunched his nose at the sight. He went to the bar and grabbed some red wine. Classic yeah. Soon a girl approached him.

“Hey handsome”

“Hi” he said with a smile.

Let’s kill our some until Kooks comes.

Tae was soon checking her out. She was wearing a crop top with a very low neck showing off her cleavage. He had to admit, they were in great shape. The crop top was already small, but then she had to make knot at her right boob, making the lower part of the right boob visible. She was wearing butt shorts which were extremely small. If she bent down, her ass would legit pop out of the clothing.

“I like what I see” he said, rather seductively.

“Me too.” She said as she made her way to sit on his lap. Tae had to hold her by her waist to retain the balance. She was looking at his lips as he was rubbing circles on her bare waist.

Honestly, he felt weird. It was not fun. He had done the same thing with Jungkook before and it was fun. It felt right. It felt like Jungkook’s waist was made for Tae to rub smooth circles onto. Like Jungkook’s ass was made to perfectly fit on his thighs. Everything fell in place when it was Jungkook.

She snapped his fingers to snap him out of his KooLand.

“Uh babe listen. I’ll be back alright.” He said as he got up from his seat, almost dropping her on the floor, if she had not gained her balance.

“Sorry oops” he said and started going in the opposite direction as he heard her yell Dickhead.

Tae soon found a few known faces and decided to kill his time while chatting with them. Little did he know someone dear to him had seen what happened earlier and had a broken heart.