CHAPTER 26

Thank you for your votes and comments. They energize me😊
P.S. Borahae 💜

__________________________________________
Jungkook was woken up by Jimin softly shaking him.

"Jungkook-ah wake up"

Jungkook slightly rubbed his eyes and was slowly getting out of his slumber and realized what had happened yesterday. He jolted up from his sleep and sat up immediately.

"Hyung did Tae come back? Where is he? Did he call? Is he ok?" he bombarded Jimin with questions.

Jimin hung his head low and sighed as he was slowly shaking it sideways indicating a 'no'.

Jungkook brought his hands to his locks and firmly grabbed it as he curled up into a ball. He was feeling thousand different emotions right now. Guilt, sadness, anger, pain, frustration, shame all at once. It was the worst feeling ever.

He would do anything the elder says, to pay the price for his stupidity but just wants him to come back. He swiftly took his phone and checked the messaging app. All the messages he sent previously were delivered to Tae. He soon started typing.

-Hyung please come back please-

He didn't feel like doing anything so he just decided to stay back at Tae's dorm.
It was already evening and Jungkook still didn't move an inch nor did Tae come back. Jimin decided to just not bother the younger and give him some space to figure it out all by himself. Feelings are never easy and Jimin knew that. So he just let him be.

It was almost 8 in the evening when Jungkook's phone buzzed. He didn't feel like doing anything so he just ignored. After a couple of minutes, it buzzed again. He sighed as he took it up. His eyes popped out from their sockets when the notification said '2 Messages from Tae😈'. He quickly opened it.

-Meet me at the tennis court in five-

-Kookie?-

Jungkook jumped out of the bed as he read the texts. He couldn't believe it although it put a very very happy smile on his face. He quickly typed a reply.

-On my way-

-I'm extremely sorry Tae-

He smiled once again as he washed himself up and made him look presentable. He grabbed one of Tae's shirts and wore it and quickly made his way to the tennis court. He ran quickly and was on time. He saw Tae sitting on the stone benches inside the court. He didn't look sick or something and Kook sighed in relief. He slowly made his way towards Tae. Tae realized that Kook was walking towards him but didn't make any movements. He just sat there. Kook sat beside Tae and both were sitting beside each other quietly.

After a while, Tae heard soft sobs and turned around to see Kook crying. His heart broke at the sight. Never did he want Jungkook to cry. The fact the he was crying because of himself made the guilt worst.

"Kooki-" "I am so sorry hyung. I'm really sorry. Please don't disappear like this again please" Jungkook cut him off as he sobbed loudly.

Taehyung immediately got up and settled himself between Jungkook's legs as he was squatting and held his hands tightly.

"Kookie I'm sorry. I'm so sorry please don't cry" Tae whispered as tears started rolling of his cheeks too.