CHAPTER 33

This fic is slowly approaching its end😪

P.S. Borahae 💜

___________________________________________

The duo took a quick shower and got all dressed up in casuals and headed to the living room, where fresh smell of muffins and other foods were coming from. As they were approaching the living room, Tae spotted his dad who was reading the newspaper.

“Hey Dad” Tae chirped.

“Tae? When did you come? Your mom told me that you’d be coming by evening” he asked in shock.

Taehyung and his mom laughed hysterically while Kook just stood there. Tae’s dad rolled his eyes.

“Oh Jungkook is here too. You really like keeping me in the dark don’t you” Mr. Kim asked his wife, annoyed.

“Oh no no honey. Kook’s arrival was a surprise for me too” she said.

Jungkook bowed and introduced himself in the exact same way he did earlier.

“Aigoo Jungkook-ah it feels like I’ve known you for ages. Don’t be so formal, call me dad” he said and engulfed him in a hug. Jungkook smiled and hugged back.

I was worried for nothing. Literally. They treat me better than my own parents. Thank you Tae.

“Ever since Koo came, I’ve become the second child didn’t I? Both of you hugged him first” Taehyung complained while pouting. Everyone laughed.

“Aigoo Taehyungie. Stop being so Tsundere. We all know that you’re super happy that we love Kookie as much as we love you. Don’t you?” his mom asked him who went visibly pink while shyly nodding.

“Sometimes I hate you mom for knowing everything in just one sight” Tae huffed.

“Aigoo my baby” she caressed his head. Soon Tae also hugged his dad and the four took their seats on the dining table to have an absolute feast.

“Oh my god this is so tasty mom I love it so much” Jungkook said as he was literally stuffing his mouth with muffins.

“Woah Woah slow down Kook. You’ll choke yourself” Tae said as he rubbed his back.

“Eat more my child” mom said as she looked at the two of them lovingly.

Soon the breakfast was done and the kids were assigned to decorate the Christmas tree which they happily agreed.

“Tae, Jihyo is coming over later. She doesn’t know that you two have come. Begin the decoration once she arrives. I don’t want her to be all sad and pouty because you were being mean to her and finished all the decorations by yourself” Mom warned and Jungkook chuckled.

“Yes Mom” Tae rolled his eyes.

“Kook wanna go to the nearby park? It’s pretty and is at a walkable distance. We can kill time until Jihyo arrives” Tae said excitedly and Jungkook nodded happily.

They soon put on their jackets and headed out to the park, hand in hand. It was a peaceful 10-minute walk where Tae smiled at a few neighbors who were smiling at him. Kook suddenly got a little conscious and tried to free his hand out of Tae’s grip but Tae kept it intact. Jungkook smiled at the gesture.

The more days pass, the better he becomes with PDA.

They arrived at the park which was very pretty. Many pine trees stood tall covered in snow. Many shrubs and bushes were spread across, making it look so peaceful. There was a small play area for children with all the swings, sliders, see-saws etc. they settled on a stone bench, where the park’s scenery would be well viewed.