CHAPTER 31

Another D grade smut coming up!
You've been warned!
I've grown to like writing smut lol 😂🙈

P.S. Borahae 💜

___________________________________________

Once the dorm room was latched, Taehyung was forcefully pushed onto the bed while Jungkook crawling on top of him like a wild animal. He smashed their lips together and it was a very wild kiss with their tongues feverishly wrapping around one another and craving for more and more. It was one of the most passionate kisses the couple had ever shared. Jungkook had his arms rested on the bed on either sides of Tae and Tae’s hands were on Jungkook’s locks and their legs were entangled.

They pulled away once they could sense their lungs burning for air. Jungkook burnt holes into Taehyung with his lusty gaze and Taehyung was no different. The sexual tension was so thick that it could be cut with a knife. Their lips were crashed one more time as they were passionately making out, Taehyung was getting restless and pushed his hips up to obtain some friction which was much needed as his cock was getting harder. Kook growled.

“Be a good boy if you don’t wanna be punished” he growled into his ears.

“What if I want to get punished?” Tae asked as he seductively licked his lips and Jungkook gawked.

“I want you to fuck me like the slut I’m. Make me cry! Make me moan! Make me scream you name until my vocal cords damage! Treat me like the slut I’m!” Taehyung rasped in his deep voice with an octave lower bucked his hips once again and Jungkook lost it. That guy completely lost it.

Just that dirty talking by Taehyung had turned him on like fuck and he was completely hard. His dick was fully erect and was painful against the confinements of the pants. The fact that Tae was still breathing heavily under him while grinding his dick over his thigh didn’t really help.

“Fuck” Jungkook let out and Tae smirked.

“Your fucking duality will be the death of me Taehyung” he whispered as he tore Taehyung’s shirt. He legit made it to two pieces and threw at some random corner.

He started sucking and nipping on Taehyung’s honey skin constantly while sometimes biting it a little too harshly which made Taehyung let out whimpers between his moans. Taehyung swore that he liked the felling. He liked being treated rough and that’s exactly how Jungkook was being with him. He harshly grabbed Tae’s nipple between his teeth and started sucking on it while occasionally biting and pinching the other one harshly. Taehyung was continuously moaning. He was getting restless. The fact that Jungkook still had clothes was annoying him and he grabbed it by its hem and started to take it off.

Jungkook smirked as he helped Taehyung remove it. Now he was running his hands over all of Jungkook’s muscles and his toned back as though he was memorizing them. Jungkook forcefully pushed his hips onto Tae’s and he moaned at the sudden rush of friction.

Tae made his way to unbuckle his pants and was struggling so Jungkook chuckled and did it for him while purposely brushing his fingertips onto Tae’s hard dick.

“Fuck Jeon” Tae whimpered.

“You look so hot right now Tae! I wanna take you raw oh god!” Jungkook grumbled.

“Do it you wuss! What the fuck are you waiting for?” Taehyung whined.

“What? For real? Will you be ok? Are you sure?” Jungkook asked in disbelief.

“Fucking yes” Tae whisper-yelled as he tried to undo Jungkook’s pants in a wobbly way.

“Fuck Tae!” Jungkook moaned as he took it off himself and both were just with their boxers, which apparently had big tents each.

They crashed their lips once again as both were bucking their hips on each other while setting a rhythm as there were giving out throaty and broken moans which were swallowed by the other. Taehyung was getting restless and was dying for some relief and removed his boxers and freed his hard on.

“Eager aren’t we?” Jungkook chuckled dryly with lust.

“Happy late realization Jeon” Tae sassed while rolling his eyes.

“Fuck I love it when you’re feisty” Jungkook grunted as he crashed their lips together one more time and he removed his boxers too. Both were swung in their naked glories and were humping one other continuously.

Jungkook had enough of it and sat up. He forcefully spread Tae’s legs and aligned his cock at the entrance. He gave it a couple of pumps and then looked Taehyung in the eyes. Tae was a little nervous but nodded nevertheless.
Jungkook pushed inside Tae’s hole which was unprepared and Taehyung felt like he was being ripped into two. He screamed in pain and Jungkook panicked and pulled out immediately.

“Baby are you ok? Shit! This was a bad idea!” Jungkook rambled, clearly panicked as tears were continuously falling from Tae’s pretty eyes.

“I-It’s ok Kook. Continue” Tae said as he contained himself.

“Hell no Tae!” Jungkook argued.
“Shhh. Just do it again. I want it.” Tae said firmly and Jungkook nodded hesitantly.

He once again pushed inside Tae and Tae screamed again but he seemed a little ok from before so Jungkook slowly went a little deeper but didn’t move. He waited for Tae to adjust. After a few seconds Tae squeaked out a small Move and then Jungkook started to thrust in and out slowly and then later picked up the speed and Taehyung was a moaning mess. He was giving out broken moans while mouthing profanities, eyes watery due to pleasure, cheeks flushed, hair disheveled, lips parted, heavy breaths and this exactly was Jungkook’s Scenery.

“Fuck! Faster Kook Faster. Wreck me!” Taehyung moaned.

“Fuck baby it feels so great! Your hole was made exclusively for my dick oh shit!” Jungkook moaned as he kept thrusting at a fast pace.

Jungkook knew he hit the right spot when Taehyung’s eyes rolled back as he let out a high pitched moan. He kept on abusing the spot continuously as he was now thrusting at an animalistic pace.

“Shit! Don’t stop. Keep going oh my god! Shit! fuck! fuck!” Taehyung voiced between his broken moans and that only made Kook thrust faster. Taehyung knew he was getting closer as he felt a warm pit forming in his belly.

“Kook I’m gonna oh god I’m gonnaa…” he couldn’t finish as white strings shot out from his dick in a large amount all over himself as well as Jungkook’s abs. His eyes were almost closing with the ripples of pleasure but then he looked up.

The view of Jungkook naked, clad in sweat with his cum smeared over his abs and thrusting inside him was so fucking hot. He swore he could come once again just by the sight.

After a couple of thrusts, Jungkook too came inside Taehyung’s hole as he fell on top of Taehyung. Taehyung slowly wrapped his arms around Kook and smiled. He liked the felling of his raw dick inside him, the feeling of getting filled by Kook. It felt so right. It felt so good. It felt as though it was meant to be.

Maybe it's time.