CHAPTER 22

Any movie recommendations? I'm bored Af☹️
P.S. Borahae 💜

___________________________________________

The morning alarm went on waking Taehyung up. He groaned as he was trying to open his eyes. When he did, he was met with an adorable sight. Naked Jungkook with soft snores and slightly drooling, was hugging him like how a Koala would hug a tree and was sleeping peacefully. His cheeks were squished on Tae’s shoulder and the sight made Tae almost cry out of happiness.

How did I get so lucky? Imagine waking up to this everyday! Oh My God! I’m god’s favorite child I guess. Thank you god for this precious gift.

He half-heartedly shook the younger to wake him up since they had their sessions today.

“Baby wake up. We have sessions today” he softly said as he was shaking him.
Jungkook groaned. He wrapped his arms around Tae more tightly and buried his face deeper into his chest.

“Baby get up come on” Tae cooed.

“I don’t wanna go Tae. Very tired. Let’s cuddle all day” he mumbled in his sleepy voice.

“Whatever my baby wants” Tae said as he hugged Koo tighter, kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep. Both of them didn’t even move an inch until lunch break. Thereby all of Jimin’s calls and messages went unanswered.

During the lunch break, Jimin came back to the dorms looking for the two. Although he was confident that they would be fine, a part of him was a little worried.

He knocked on Jungkook’s dorm twice, no answer. He used the spare key that Jungkook and left in his and Taehyung’s dorm just in case of emergencies and unlocked it. After walking a few steps and turning on the light, he never regretted anything so much as his whole life flashed in front of his eyes. Jungkook and Taehyung lied there naked, with the sheets hardly covering them, as they cuddled each other to sleep.

“Yaaaahhhhhhhh What the fuckkkkkkk” Jimin yelled closing his eyes, waking both Jungkook and Taehyung up. They saw Jimin and then each other and then Jimin again and screamed loudly while trying to cover themselves.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWO” yelled back Jimin and the two shut up almost immediately.

“I knew this would have happened but I didn’t know that you would be naked and cuddling till 1 in the noon! Urgh my eyes” Jimin complained, annoyed.

“Oh shut up Jiminie, my baby was tired” Tae said as he wrapped his arms around the younger’s waist.

“Didn’t know you were a bottom Jeon” Jimin said while chuckling.

“Who said I was a bottom?”

“What?” Jimin asked

“We’re a switch bitch! It depends on the mood” Jungkook said sassily while flipping his nonexistent shoulder hair. Taehyung started laughing while Jimin made gag faces.

“Whatever! Are you gonna attend the noon sessions or what?”

“Nah shorty” both said in unison and then hi-fived each other, laughing.
Jimin glared.

“Fuck off. By the way, I don’t wanna go too. There’s a new ice cream parlour opened. It’s not very close by but a lot of people were telling that it’s great. A half an hour uber drive should take us there. What say?” Jimin asked.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and then nodded smiling at Jimin.

“You know I could give you privacy, but you’ve had enough. If I don’t make my way with you two now, I’ll end up third wheeling all the time ew” Jimin said and they all laughed.

“Don’t worry Jiminie. Next time let’s have a threesome” Taehyung winked.

“G-R-O-S-S! Go get dressed up while I’m on the couch! We’re leaving in 20 minutes” Jimin said as he took out his phone and plopped himself on the couch playing Superstar BTS. It’s pretty addictive damn!

The duo went to washroom together and showered together. While showering, Jungkook sneakily made his way to Tae’s dick and slightly started jerking it. Tae gasped and jumped.

“Kookie What the fuck? Jimin is literally in the living room!” Tae whisper-yelled.

Jungkook raised one of his eye brows and shrugged.

“Ever heard of ‘keeping it low’ Kim?” he purred into Tae’s ear while slightly nibbling his earlobe. Tae had to bite on his lower lip to hold back the moan.

Jungkook went on kissing Taehyung’s ear, neck, nipple, chest, belly all one by one sensually while making pretty marks on them. Taehyung softly moaned. He knelt down and slowly started taking Tae’s thing into his mouth. Taehyung had to take the support of the wall to contain himself. The fact that all this was happening while the shower was still on made it a hundred times hotter.

Jungkook started off slow and then later went fast as he bobbed his head up and down at a very fast pace. Taehyung couldn’t hold back his moans and turned on all the taps nearby to create more noise, thereby muffling his moans.

“K-kookie Oh my gosh baby” he moaned as he gripped on the other’s hair.

Jungkook’s lips were literally bruised and he was breathless but that little demon went only faster and faster while sucking balls deep. Taehyung was already nearing his edge and was about to indicate the younger. But Jungkook at the very moment wrapped his hand around the elder’s right thigh while caressing his inner thigh. That sensation was his last straw as he came on the latter’s mouth with a high pitched moan.

Jungkook sat on the floor panting as he swallowed the complete load. Taehyung also leaned down the wall and was facing Jungkook.

“Damn Baby! That was amazing. Thank you so much bun!” Tae husked, as he was catching his breath.

“Thank you so much? Like I did a favor on you lol. Try giving a blowjob to yourself. You’ll know how awesome and addicting your cock is” Jungkook boldly said and Taehyung became Taemato.

“Uh I don't know. Well yours isn’t any less Jeon. You have an entire Canadian banana(a/n: Run BTS EP 70 reference 😂) down there” he spoke up as he was shamelessly eyeing Jungkook’s penis.

“Yeah right” Jungkook said and Taehyung leaned in and kissed Jungkook lovingly.
Jungkook smirked and Taehyung scoffed.

“I know you’ll tell that I tasted myself. But bunny boy you know what? This is gonna happen again and again for a long time and we’re gonna kiss each other after it all the time. This is not a onetime thing so yeah I made up my mind to get used to it” Taehyung said with a smug look as he cleaned himself up and grabbed the towel and left the shower.

Jungkook stood there flustered.

“He is really thinking long-term isn’t he?” he murmured as a happy smile crept on his face.