CHAPTER 30

I haven't slept in the past 29 hours and I danced like a maniac for 3 hours straight with heels yesterday at the pub and then went on a long drive to watch sunrise uphill with my heels and now I'm really worried about my feet lol. 🙂😭

P.S. Borahae 💜

___________________________________________

The time finally arrived and the trio made their way to the fest. Since they were leaving tomorrow early in the morning, they packed all their stuffs up and then left to the gym competition which was the first among the stuffs they took part in.

Jungkook was once again dressed in a loose sleeveless tank top and a pair of gym pants and Tae licked his lips at the sight.

As if on cue, Jungkook looked back at Taehyung and winked. Poor Jimin didn’t realize a thing as he was rambling about how someone threw a banana peel on him when he was walking on the road.

They soon arrived at the gym and the memories struck Tae like lightening, who blushed profusely. He turned to look at Jungkook and he was the same too.

“Stop blushing at your stupid flashbacks and focus! Kook all the best and Tae just stay put” Jimin whisper-yelled which made the couple snap back to reality.

The whole gym competition was just performing a set of routine on all the equipments on the gym which would be finished by 50 push-ups. The candidate with the shortest time duration wins. There were around 7 participants and Kook was contestant No.5.

The competition kick-started and the first participant was really good. He finished the entire routine in 17 odd minutes and the crowd cheered while Kook started to get nervous. The second and third participants also finished roughly around the same time. The fourth participant was insanely quick and covered the entire routine in like 12 minutes. This got Kook really nervous. Especially the fact that he was next definitely didn’t help. Tae noticed it and softly grabbed Kook’s hand and gave a comforting squeeze and a warm smile. Kook visibly loosened at that and smiled back at Tae.

“All the best baby. You’ll nail it.” Tae softly whispered and gave a very quick peck on Kook’s lips. It’s a surprise that no one saw or maybe they did see but didn’t care. Jungkook smiled as he felt all his nervousness washed away.

“Good luck Kook” Chim said giving a thumbs up and Kook nodded.

He finally went in and started the routine. He was pretty fast and the crowd cheered. Taehyung’s mouth went dry. Jungkook looked so so hot and Tae couldn’t believe how the other fell for a guy like himself.

I mean look at him. I look like a trashcan next to him. Look at those chiseled muscles and his shoulders and those biceps oh my god! That fucking jaw-line! How did he even like me oh god! I knew Kook was hot but he is this hot? Damn! Seeing Kook workout is my newly found kink oh god!

Tae was so into Jungkook’s muscles that Jungkook realized that Tae was staring. He purposefully let out a soft grunt and Tae swore his pants twitched. He inhaled sharply and Jungkook smirked. He loved the effect he had on Tae and this pushed him even hard and he finished the equipments quickly and went to push-ups.

He made eye contacts with Tae on every push-up and Tae could really feel himself getting really aroused.

Not here. Not now oh god! I have an entire skit to perform oh god please have mercy on me!

Soon Kook finished the whole routine and everyone cheered. Tae sighed in relief but Kook didn’t want his baby to have some peace. He purposefully raised his tank top and wiped the sweat off his face and it revealed his sculpted abs and Taehyung’s breath hitched as all the blood came rushing to his face. Jungkook smirked as he came back to the audience and stood beside Tae and Jimin.