Chapter 3

The clock struck half past three finally. Mina's eyes had been trained on it for the past half hour, slowly counting down the minutes until freedom. Before her professor could even close his own book, she was out the door. Normally she was never this anxious to leave, nor would she show such disrespectful behavior. She had a clear goal in mind though, she had to apologize.

A familiar stock of chestnut hair caught her eye on her way up the stairs to her dorm. Soonyi, or Sunny as she had affectionately called her, looked over her shoulder long enough to make eye contact with her. The moment their eyes met, Sunny's nose turned up and she looked away.

It was almost enough to make Mina hesitate about what she had in mind. Almost. Her phone was in her hand as soon as she her door closed behind her.

Mina:

Sooo..

Hi

Just wanted you to know I'm not going to post your number.

Jungkook:

You also didn't block me

But you did hang up on me

That was mean :(

Mina:

I threatened you..

There were literally posters of you on my wall

And I threatened you

Jungkook:

XD don't sweat it!

All is forgiven!

Mina:

a;lksdjg

Jungkook:

???

Hello?

Did you drop your phone?

Is it broken?

Are you still there?

Respond or I'm calling 911

Mina:

Don't do that!

I'm fine! I just.. OMG YOU SENT A PIC

Jungkook:

And another one!

And another one!

Mina:

Excuse me

I have to go die now

Jungkook laughed to himself at her last response. It was always amusing to him how quickly a girl's behavior would change around him. This one wasn't any different. The cold aloof act had been just that, an act. He ran his thumb over his phone for a second before deciding what he wanted to do.

Unknown changed to Fan?