14.

Jayson treated Katarina like a princess.

After the meeting it was decided that Kat was to stay upstairs. She was going to go to classes and learn the ways of the wolves. She had time before deciding if she wanted to be a wolf and Jayson didn't care if she was ne or not. He loved her. He helped her mve things into his room and let her feel more like a human than a slave.

Jayson was over the moon that he had found his mate and could keep her close. Lily adored Kat, and vice versa. The two were best friends in fact, inseperable. They watched movies and laughed and danced. They would go for a walk together and spend girl time together. It was funny how close they were and though the were always spending time together, she was never far from Jayson.

Sara still trained with her; strenghtening her body and mine. Katarina was more agile, fast, and fiercer. Jayson was impessed with his girl and enjoyed watching her spar with Sara. The short middle aged woman was still faster than Kat even though she was catching up.

Aaron, he wasn't impressed in the littlest bit. He didn't understand why some witch, who was nothing more than his play thing, was being treated as a pack member. It annoyed him and he kept his distance from everyone.

Months had passed and Kat had learned a lot about the pank that she was now a part of. She had what would be considered classes n the packs and neighboring territories. She learned about ranks and meals and training routines and hunting strategies. When not in clase she stayed as close to Jayson as possible. Being togther they went on dates and she actually felt like she was in a relationship. At night they laid in bed together and made love. During the day she followed him for pack work and he let her lear and also asked her opinions, interested in what she had to say. Lily was right, Kat was a strong leader. Being close to Jayson also ensured that Aaron stay away. She hated him and hated being anywhere near him. Jayson wouldn't let his brother anywhere near his mate, no matter the cost. Aaron was done hurting her, done trying to think he was better than his Alpha brother, stuck in his shadow all the time.

Aaron wasn't done. As a matter of fact he was far from being done with Katarina Moon. In fact, he was just getting started and Aaron knew that his older brother was in for a very rude awakening.